Quad Biking and Horse Riding

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
alig99
Andalucia.com Amigo

Quad Biking and Horse Riding

Postby alig99 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:27 pm

We have some visitors coming to us in the first week of November who want to go Quad Biking and Horse riding (not mountain treking), can anyone recommend where to go along the coast or just inland. many thanks. Ali

scotty
Resident

Re: Quad Biking and Horse Riding

Postby scotty » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:46 pm

What part of the coast are you in ? You can do both in Tarifa.

alig99
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby alig99 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Hi Scotty, thanks for your reply, Tarifa would be ok at a push I was actually looking for somewhere between Nerja and Pueto Banus. I realised my mistake in not putting the area, so apologies, however I am interested in your recommendations, especially if no-one else comes up with anything.

thanks again Ali

Trato Hecho
Resident

Postby Trato Hecho » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 am

There was a guy doing the quads out of Marbella area last year that was shown on L-in-Sun so some searching around there may come up with something, he did trails off into the hills,

Horse wise if you have a read through some posts in the pet section some of the writers actually keep and work with horses.

Anyhow forget the horses the quad are the better plus with Brakes..... :lol:

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:13 am

alig99 wrote:We have some visitors coming to us in the first week of November who want to go Quad Biking and Horse riding (not mountain treking), can anyone recommend where to go along the coast or just inland. many thanks. Ali
Sure I remember passing a place on the coast road between Nerja and Torrox where you can rent Quads and Buggies from.
Regards

Bob

KatrinaD
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby KatrinaD » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:35 am

Both quad biking and horse riding in Nerja. See: http://www.andalucia.org/turismo-y-depo ... tin-quads/

and: http://www.nerjatoday.com/nerjaridingcentre/

crazydiamond
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby crazydiamond » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am

The Marbella Gun and Country Club have quad biking and horse riding. It's actually situated just outside Monda and in beautiful countryside overlooking the Sierra de las Nieves. I think it's open all year round but the website is www.marbellagunandcountryclub.com

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:45 am

Have a look on www.yougodo.com. Enter Spain, Nerja for your location and quad for the activity. There's a couple come up in this area.
Regards

Bob

alig99
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby alig99 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Thanks everyone for your ideas, I'll get onto the sites recommended and see what they say. thanks again for your help. Ali