pins and needles

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
lizzie.w.
Andalucia.com Amigo

pins and needles

Postby lizzie.w. » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:59 pm

hi there
I wonder if someone can advise me i get some pain in my back and hip ,but at my age to be exspected, however what I don,t like is the pins and needles in my leg upto my knee ,I,m going to the doctors on friday can someone tell me how to tell him ,I went on google they gave Hormigueo enla pierna does seem right. thank you if you can help.

crazyred
Resident

Re: pins and needles

Postby crazyred » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi Lizzie,
That sounds the right description to give your doctor. It sounds to me like you may have a pinched sciatic nerve which can cause these sensations. The Dr will more than likely give you pain killers and in some instances anti depressants (don´t ask me why!!). I have personally found the homeopathic remedy Hypericum 30CH or 200CH very helpful but there are other remedies depending on the symptoms.

Hope you get some relief soon and feel free to PM me back for any info on homeopathic remedies if you are interested.

lizzie.w.
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: pins and needles

Postby lizzie.w. » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 pm

hi crazyred
Thank you foe your response i was a bit worried about the translation i knew the first word was something like ants didn,t want to tell the doc. i,d got a ants nest in my leg.,anyway seen the doc. bit of disc trouble strong pain killers and x ray if it does.nt get better . By the way on other thread talking about priscription charges 5 lots of tabs 2.50 euro,s not bad eh. anyway thank you for responding to my querie.