Six nations

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
flyeogh
Resident

Six nations

Postby flyeogh » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:01 am

So the rugby begins and with a dns/vpn we can all enjoy it. Sadly no bars near here with UK tv :( Guess those of you living in more touristy areas may have better luck.

This weekend a peaceful start with an Italian and me English in the house. I always support Italy against the French :D And even if they lose I don't have to wait long to watch England crush the old enemy yet again :wink:

And tomorrow Wales v Ireland just has thriller written all over it.

Interesting if anyone knows of Spaniards who enjoy it. I know there are a few Spanish RU teams especially around Madrid if I remember right.

Hope all the Rugby fans enjoy whoever they may support. 8)
El raton de watford

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Re: Six nations

Postby markwilding » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:02 pm

It's quite popular here. At least two of my neighbors have mentioned it to me over the last couple of days.

wollie
Resident

Postby wollie » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:57 pm

listening to radio prog this morning and someone said that the English bus was being washed before it bring the players to match.
some wit tweeted " since it had hardly being out of the garage during the world cup why would it need washing"

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Talking to a Guy from Cape town on Friday night who was bemoaning the fact that South African rugby is in the doldrums at the moment, strangely enough the indigenous guys ie, the black ones don't seem to have much of an interest in the game, I wonder why that is ?