Coronavirus

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Re: Coronavirus

Postby Lavanda » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:15 am

qe2ex. Yes. People die. It’s only now, with modern science that it is possible to save everyone, until they eventually die of something anyway. It is not possible to save everyone, all the time. Some people are not going to survive childhood illnesses and so, according to Darwin, only the fittest survive. It’s horrible.

By the way, when I went to Cambodia I was vaccinated against some ghastly disease or I would not have been allowed in the country. My decision. My choice. The vaccine had been safely used for half a century. I was informed enough to make my decision based on evidence of past happenings. That is not the case now.

firsttango
Andalucia Guru

Postby firsttango » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:29 am

Exactly and the manufacturers of these "vaccines" having liability clauses removed doesn't exactly exude an air of confidence in their product....imo

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Completely right, first tango. Completely right. Everything a person can buy or do today comes with guarantees and insurances but not this vaccine. As some people say, “Go figure.”

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:29 pm

Drugs do not come with any guarantees. They tell what the side effects are and the % risk. It's up to you to make a decision to take them or not - just like vaccines.

Sid

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:33 pm

That’s true so can we stop all this guilt stuff that people who choose not to vaccinate are killing other people. It’s not nice.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:15 pm

I think it is only vaccines from which the pharmaceutical companies have immunity from legal action. If this is so the question is, why does it only apply to vaccines and not other drugs? The answer must be because vaccines are far more dangerous and likely to cause death and life changing damage to health.

We only take medication if we need it and there is no other alternative. Why would we allow a vaccine that has not been properly tested and prone to causing any number of serious side effects and permanent damage to health to be injected into an otherwise healthy body?

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:29 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/1 ... e/#comment

May not be able to view this if it's behind the paywall, but it says that the UK government now admits it's far more expensive to have the Pfizer one, and the administering of two jabs and keeping the vaccine at -78 degrees could also be problematic. Side effects of the Pfizer one is reported to be aches and pains whilst the Oxford one was paused after participant developed spinal cord inflammation.

One of the comments points out that Pfizer took 20 years to admit that Opioids are addictive, at a time when an estimated 60 Americans a day were dying of Opioid addiction. And Astra Zeneca were fined $5m for bribing Doctors and $520m for marketing a drug for a purpose for which is was not licensed. Not my quotes, but I really don't trust these large pharma companies at all. There's potentially so much money to be made from a vaccine I'm sure that's the main driving force behind them trying to be first to release one.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:49 pm

If you read all the contra indications on a average prescription medicine you would be like woah... but of course it doesnt stop you from taking it. Caculated risk

qe2ex
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby qe2ex » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:59 pm

elusive wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:49 pm If you read all the contra indications on a average prescription medicine you would be like woah... but of course it doesnt stop you from taking it. Caculated risk
Exactly. I'm fortunately still in a relative low risk category based on age and health (but still do a lot of behaviour that puts me at a high risk of contracting it. Life goes on), so I'll not be jumping on this vaccine first chance I get, though eventually ...
If I was 70+, perhaps with underlying health problems too, I would give it much more serious thought to the risk of a new vaccine, obviously rushed to market, versus the risk of dying or getting serious, life-long, problems from this virus.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:25 pm

I wasn’t permitted to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that a local Granada Hospital are running in partnership with Pfizer. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus.
The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning at 9.10 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Путин величайший.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Love the translation of your Russian. The next thing you know you will be spraying us all with новичок!

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:46 pm

I ran that through deepl.com, Olive. Hilarious.

firsttango
Andalucia Guru

Postby firsttango » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:28 pm

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:34 pm

Lavanda wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:33 pm That’s true so can we stop all this guilt stuff that people who choose not to vaccinate are killing other people. It’s not nice.
The guilt theme has been around since the Covid farce began. Started of that if young people went clubbing they might kill their Granny and has several angles now. The latest government information (propaganda) 'ad on TV Shows 1st person saying I am washing my hands to protect my family, 2nd says I am wearing a mask to protect my mates. 3rd says I am keeping my distance to protect my Nan. When I see the Hands, Face, Space slogan on the PMs press appearances it reminds me of something for infant school.
I expect there will be a new one soon guilt tripping those who do not want the vaccine.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:16 am

A promotional video for Pfizer?

https://youtu.be/al-SZ7cii-g

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:01 am

Everyone should watch this but why are governments so irresponsible when it comes to making decisions on behalf of people who actually trust their government?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:47 am

This is video is nearly two hours long but the bit about how Pfizer came up with the '90% effective' claim and its implications is from the end of the first hour onwards:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BaTSybmYWOuS/

Give it time to start.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:42 pm

Can you precis it for us :think: ?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:44 pm

No, it is too complicated.

According to TVE1 Telediario at least 40% of Spaniards will refuse to accept the vaccine. Perhaps they are waking up to what is going on at last.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:46 pm

I did see an article in the DT the other day saying that Pfizer's Chief Executive sold a huge amount of shares for around $5m the day it was all announced. I know people who would be first in the queue to have it if they could, whilst others are very reluctant and sceptical about the whole thing.