Coronavirus

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Coronavirus

Postby Wicksey » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:42 pm

Very interesting Beach. I still feel that companies such as cruise companies that will only allow fully vaccinated customers are acting discriminately and have told the company I wanted to book with accordingly.

There was a story in the paper the other week about a large cruise liner preparing for it's first cruise since Covid in America. All crew had been double jabbed, but pre-cruising Covid tests showed a number tested positive, so the whole thing is off again. Why not just stick to testing if necessary, but just saying you can travel if you've been fully jabbed is not fair and does not ensure that no-one is carrying it, if that's what their concern is. I'm the sort of person that when they try to force me to do something, the more I rebel. If it means I cannot travel, so be it, but I am not prepared to be coerced to have the vaccine. Plus I object to being called an antvaxxer, as good, tested vaccines certainly have their place and I have had a fair number in my life.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Coronavirus

Postby elusive » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:59 pm

Malaga province is moving up to level 3. Just increased restrictions of capacity in bars,shops etc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurowe ... vel-3/amp/