Covid Vaccinations Spain

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Unicorn
Resident

Re: Covid Vaccinations Spain

Postby Unicorn » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:44 pm

https://www.sspa.juntadeandalucia.es/se ... f?logout=1

This is where I got mine Wicksey. I tried about 5 days after, it may have been available before that.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:07 am

It's working today thanks. Must have just taken a while to be processed.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:31 am

I've downloaded it and printed it off from my laptop, but cannot see how to get it on the phone. I cannot see anywhere in the Saludresponde app to download the certificate. I could email it to myself and download it from the attachment onto my phone. I cannot access Clicsalud as I don't have the digital certificates on there.

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:55 am

in Salud Andalucia there is a load of guff about it and it seems to me that you can download to your phone using Digi cert or clave or a two time verification - haven't tried.

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:24 pm

Wicksey wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:31 am I've downloaded it and printed it off from my laptop, but cannot see how to get it on the phone. I cannot see anywhere in the Saludresponde app to download the certificate. I could email it to myself and download it from the attachment onto my phone. I cannot access Clicsalud as I don't have the digital certificates on there.
You don't need the digital certificate to get the vaccination certificate on your phone via the Salud Andalucia app. This is what I posted on 12 July in the Covid Vaccination Digital Certificate thread.

" I downloaded mine last week, and I don't have a digital certificate. Used the Salud Andalucia app, which I had registered with using datos personales. When you log into the app (with AN number from your tarjeta sanitaria, NIE number and date of birth), a message is sent to your mobile with a security code number which you then enter to complete the login)."

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:13 pm

I have Saludresponde on my phone but cannot see anywhere where the certificate is. Is the Salud Andalucia app something different? Sorry if I'm repeating things FaL I can't find that thread.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:18 pm

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Wicksey wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:13 pm I have Saludresponde on my phone but cannot see anywhere where the certificate is. Is the Salud Andalucia app something different? Sorry if I'm repeating things FaL I can't find that thread.
Yes, it's a different app from the Salud Responde one.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately we have little or no phone signal at the house so impossible to get a code to sign in. I shall have to try when we are next out and have a signal.

Presumably the paper copy of the certificate is acceptable as not everyone has a Smartphone. Not that he is travelling just yet, but just thinking about the difficulties of him grappling with the phone which he doesn't like using in the future.

The app won't load at all on my second phone, just keeps saying 'pending' so will have to give up altogether for now.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:25 pm

If you are over a "certain "age they are supposed to be sending the certificates out in the post or some drs surgery's will print it off for you.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:39 pm

I've printed off the one that I downloaded from Clicsalud so I presume it's the same elusive. Not sure if we are that 'certain age' :lol:

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:05 pm

Finally managed to get a phone signal and get into the other Salud site and have registered my OH. However, I realise that, unlike boarding passes for the airlines, you need to be online to look at the EU Covid pass. I've taken a screenshot as we do not have the internet on the phone. Even then, after trying to explain where to find the screenshot to my OH, it will be easier all round to use a paper copy. Plus I have registered all this on one phone and it seems to be that you need a phone each as I think if I sign out of his account (although I cannot see how to do that) I'd need to sign in again with a code.

None of this is designed for people who either don't have a smartphone, or are not online on it. I imagine travelling will be the same, and he'd have to take paper copies of everything. How the UK thinks that everyone will show their Covid passes to enter a shop will work, I don't know. I'm only doing all this in case anyone here will want to see it in Spain. Also, it would allow us to travel by plane to another EU country. Although the way things are going, I really don't think we'll be going anywhere that involves planes for a while unless it is within the mainland, as the islands still need a negative test I think from here.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:06 pm

Will he be holidaying alone? OH doesn’t use a smartphone although we have official paper copies with Q code on.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:30 pm

Quite a few European countries are ahead of the UK in requiring Covid passes to go to public spaces, restaurants, museums etc.

What was a whim 12 months ago, is now a reality. I wonder what things will be like in another 12 months time. My forecast is light self contained particle filtering helmets that sit on your shoulders.

On a lighter note, I actually shook hands with a neighbour today who dropped by selling melons. First handshake since Feb 2020. Yes I did wash my hands straight after….

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:01 pm

France requires proof of vaccine for museums etc. The do accept uk one too.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:41 pm

If my OH goes back to the UK it will be alone, so he'd have to cope with everything from boarding passes to Covid passports without me!

We have shaken hands a few times with people. Friends hug and have kissed me, so I haven't exactly not touched anyone since Feb 2020. I do notice it on TV though. There are quite a few programmes made in the past year or so when everyone is obviously social distancing. It now looks odd when you see an old programme where everyone automatically shakes hands and does not stand about 10 feet apart.

jhonie99
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jhonie99 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:48 am

People, stop faffing around with apps at autonomous region level and go straight to the Miniterio de sanidad website where everybody can download their covid certificates, irrespective of where in Spain you had the procedure.
The regions upload their data to State level usually within 24hrs of a peron getting vaccinated (in my case this is what happened).
It can be issued with digital cert or using Clave.
Once you present a solicitud you'll receive an email with a link to redsara (DEHU) where the cert can be downloaded.

With regard the virus itself, It's much more difficult to catch than people realise. For 18months I've been constantly travelling, multiple flights, etc. and I still haven't been infected. Just maintain normal hygiene procedures to remain healthy.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:33 pm

Finally got around to trying to download my vaccine certificate on the salud andalucia app. And it worked first time. I'm shocked as normally its a "the computer says no" moment everytime i do something remotely technical

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:51 am

Third booster vaccinations on the way for the over 70s. It looks like it will be offered at the same time as the yearly flu jab.

https://english.elpais.com/society/2021 ... r-70s.html

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Postby Pamela1 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:23 am

Wouldn't like a covid vaccine and a flue jab all done at the same time...might get it over with but anyone having a bad reaction won't know which jab they had a reaction to.