ClicSalud

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Lyric
Andalucia Guru

ClicSalud

Postby Lyric » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:23 am

In ClicSalud accessing with my Digital Certificate it seems to be working normally but I get the error message :

For your security, we have set a limit on the number of digital certificate authentication attempts per browser session.
If you want to identify yourself, close your browser and connect to the page again.

I do this and it repeats.
I'm using Chrome for this, a browser I am not too familiar with, I was using it to translate.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: ClicSalud

Postby Enrique » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:37 am

Hi Lyric,
Try clearing the Cookies and Cache for the site ClicSalud,
if you don't normally use Chrome.........just clear all cookies and cache

https://support.google.com/accounts/ans ... ktop&hl=en

I'd put this Post in Computer Section........but then again it could be a Health issue if you can't access site :!: :!: ........ :angel:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:51 am

I check mine regularly using the Chrome browser but thankfully haven't had that message yet.

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:13 am

I thought I'd done that, thanks Enrique.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:40 am

Hi Lyric,
You could use the Latest version of Edge Browser as that auto-translates.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sat May 01, 2021 7:57 am

Has anyone had problems finding the Salud Andalucia app because its not showing up on Playstore . We have been using the Salud Responde app for years on our smart phones and that always came from Google playstore and still shown but not this latest one .

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sat May 01, 2021 9:26 am

Just had a quick look and it is in Google playstore.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q= ... cia&c=apps
heers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sat May 01, 2021 11:26 am

I can see it when i go to Play store with Windows laptop but of course cant download it , its not the same as going to it through a smart phone where it can actually be downloaded from , the top one is Salud Responde , no sign of the Salud Andalucía anywhere . Everyone of the other apps shown on the link Gerryh sent is shown m, the one i want is the only one that s missing .

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sat May 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Ok
Have you signed into Playstore, on your smartphone, with a Google account that has been set up with a UK address?
If so you won't see the app.
If you sign in with a Google account that uses a Spanish address then you will see it and can download it.
I have multiple Google accounts with different addresses to overcome the problem of apps only being available in certain countries.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sat May 01, 2021 12:25 pm

If all else fails you could get someone you know and trust to extract the APK from their own app and send it it you so that you can sideload it. The procedure is not quite as easy as installing it from the app store but there are instructions online.

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sat May 01, 2021 2:55 pm

gerryh wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:15 pm Ok
Have you signed into Playstore, on your smartphone, with a Google account that has been set up with a UK address?
If so you won't see the app.
If you sign in with a Google account that uses a Spanish address then you will see it and can download it.
I have multiple Google accounts with different addresses to overcome the problem of apps only being available in certain countries.
Cheers
Gerry
Thanks Gerryh n o idea why but It worked , changed from the wife google account to mine i set them up together and dont remember having to give an address . Also strange that all the other Spanish apps are there with my Google account , some like Salud Responde we even have on our phones .

Have managed to log on now using the Personnel Data but it looks like i will need to get new Digital Certificates to access some of the information , possibly the Covid Certificate after we have our second one . Problem now is that i use laptop for everything and dont know if its easy or a pain to add a Digital Certificate to a smart phone .

pensure1988
Resident

Postby pensure1988 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:10 am

Here is the website you are looking for. When the page comes up ,just click on "data personales" tab and complete the data as requested. Then you can see your personal data,see your Doctor's Name & book appointments etc. I did not need a clave to use this website.

https://www.sspa.juntadeandalucia.es/se ... clicsalud/

Hope this helps

David

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Mon May 03, 2021 10:16 am

You will need a Digital Certificate or Cl@ve to access other parts of the site, such as downloading your blood tests and vaccine data.

Sid

pensure1988
Resident

Postby pensure1988 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:21 am

Hi Sid

Yes, I have one of those already. So I do not have to worry about accessing this information.

Thanks for the Info.

David