Pro Innate Immunity or Anti Vax - Adverse reactions, Etc

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Pro Innate Immunity or Anti Vax - Adverse reactions, Etc

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 02, 2021 6:30 am

The EudraVigilance site is very comprehensive but your answers appear to be based on the single chart I have given as an example and do not reflect the rest of its content. I am not even sure we are accessing the same web site even though I have given the link several times.

Paddy Pumpkin
Resident

Postby Paddy Pumpkin » Sun May 02, 2021 10:02 am

Indeed you may be correct. That I why I am asking you to provide screenshots with the following 2 pieces of information

What % of the people who have been vaccinated are female
What % of the people who have been vaccinated are 18 to 64

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 02, 2021 12:06 pm

You want me to provide screenshots with which to attempt to debunk my own posts. There must be a word for that but I can only think of two very rude ones, however to put it politely, I suggest you do your own research.

Paddy Pumpkin
Resident

Postby Paddy Pumpkin » Sun May 02, 2021 12:21 pm

I am not debunking your posts, just helping you with understanding that your mathemtaical deduction was incorrect.

You made a statement, I showed that based on the information you provided that the statement could not be proven.
I asked for the extra information to show that your statement was correct. You now tell me that you don't want to provide the information. It would have been a lot quicker if you just said that in the beginning.

Should you have total faith in your own posts being totally correct you would have no problem in providing all the data.
Who wouldn't want their posts to be shown to be totally correct? It only adds to the veracity of the original statement and also the faith will place in your future statements.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 02, 2021 12:28 pm

Well just look for the data yourself. It is easy enough to do or are you not able to navigate the site?

Paddy Pumpkin
Resident

Postby Paddy Pumpkin » Sun May 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Yes I can navigate the website. I even checked it on 3 operating systems, just in case there was a problem related to that

What I cannot do is find the information you tell me is there. Since you can find it no problem you should have no problem in providing screenshots of the following information

What % of the people who have been vaccinated are female
What % of the people who have been vaccinated are 18 to 64

So unless you can prove the information is there then mathematically we can only come to the conclusion the information is not there and that your deduction was mathematically impossible.

So why don't you want to prove you are correct to help with the stated aim of the thread, 'informed consent'?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 02, 2021 1:43 pm

If you are navigating the site you have access to the same information as I have and I am not going to perpetuate this ridiculous exchange.

The graph shows that there are more than twice the number of female victims of adverse reactions than male. This situation is reflected in graphs and charts throughout the rest of the site in respect of the other pharmaceutical companies. This may be the explanation:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/thous ... rona-shots

A fringe site? Yes but a quick search provides many similar reports:

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=palemoon&q=ir ... men&ia=web

and amidst all this the UK government is now trying to persuade pregnant women to be injected:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ncy_v4.pdf

whereas previous World Health Organisation advice was to the contrary:

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/28/who-sa ... heres-why/

I don't know if this is desperation or stupidity. Probably both.

Paddy Pumpkin
Resident

Postby Paddy Pumpkin » Mon May 03, 2021 12:29 am

'"Perhaps the most surprising statistic is that females in the 18 to 64 age range seem to be more at risk of becoming a victim:"

So I think I found the data on the website and I think it shows me that 70% of the people vaccinated were women aged 18 to 64 . So you would expect 70% of the adverse reactions to be women aged 18 to 64.

Therefore it is not surprising that women aged 18 to 64 are more at risk of becoming a victim.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon May 03, 2021 6:26 am

I am more concerned about researching plight of the tens of thousands of women who are suffering serious side effects from the injection that are peculiar to their gender and the danger posed to pregnant women who are now, incredibly, being advised by the UK government hat it is safe to get injected.

My niece is pregnant. A couple of months ago she was advised not to be injected. That advice has now been cancelled and they are insisting that she should be injected. A friend of her partner, who would now be her husband if their wedding had not been cancelled by perpetual unjustified lockdows, has told her unequivocally not to be injected but has stated that he would have to deny saying it if they repeated it for fear of losing his job.

She is now concerned that her pre-natal NHS care will be compromised or even completely withdrawn if she does not comply and agree to take an unapproved, experimental gene manipulating agent that is adversely affecting the reproductive systems of huge numbers of women around the world.

Depopulation by forced vaccination is no longer a conspiracy theory but it never was, was it?

Gates front page1.jpg

Paddy Pumpkin
Resident

Postby Paddy Pumpkin » Mon May 03, 2021 8:40 am

So I think I found the data on the website and I think it shows me that 70% of the people vaccinated were women aged 18 to 64 . So you would expect 70% of the adverse reactions to be women aged 18 to 64, which includes pregnant women.

So if I am correct then this is a non story based on the data you supplied.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon May 03, 2021 10:21 am

We will tell all these female victims that they are a non-story, then, and that will solve all their problems. I am sure they will not be able to thank you enough for your learned diagnosis.

pensure1988
Resident

Postby pensure1988 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:32 am

Good Morning

New Vaccine research being done in Cape Town. Looks promising.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/ ... 6?mode=amp

David

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Mon May 03, 2021 10:46 am

Beachcomber wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:21 am We will tell all these female victims that they are a non-story, then, and that will solve all their problems. I am sure they will not be able to thank you enough for your learned diagnosis.
That has never been a problem before for you with Covid victims of which there are now millions. You will no doubt contest the figures with dubious accounts from other deniers taken from known anti vax sources where so called experts offer their opinion but with absolutely no research to back them up. If there is, show us the peer reviewed research papers to back up their self promotional You Tube lies, Ironic really, when research has been carried out on tens of thousands by the vaccine producers, you won't accept the results but will think that research carried out on Hydroxychloroquine on about forty people is valid

You are very happy to back up your argument with very general EU statistics regarding adverse effects but a closer look reveals that there are thousands of medications in the lists including well known often used ones which are taken by millions daily with higher adverse effects.
Last edited by markwilding on Mon May 03, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon May 03, 2021 11:26 am

Certainly but they are only administered to people who are in dire need of them because of their medical conditions not en masse to otherwise perfectly healthy people who may be then struck down with side effects so severe that that they can be life changing or even lead to death.

The EMA statistics go into somewhat more detail than either the British yellow card or the American VAERS reporting systems as can be seen by exploring the EudraVigilance site although it may be as equally difficult to find.

firsttango
Resident

Postby firsttango » Mon May 03, 2021 12:23 pm

markwilding wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:46 am
Beachcomber wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:21 am We will tell all these female victims that they are a non-story, then, and that will solve all their problems. I am sure they will not be able to thank you enough for your learned diagnosis.
That has never been a problem before for you with Covid victims of which there are now millions. You will no doubt contest the figures with dubious accounts from other deniers taken from known anti vax sources where so called experts offer their opinion but with absolutely no research to back them up. If there is, show us the peer reviewed research papers to back up their self promotional You Tube lies, Ironic really, when research has been carried out on tens of thousands by the vaccine producers, you won't accept the results but will think that research carried out on Hydroxychloroquine on about forty people is valid

You are very happy to back up your argument with very general EU statistics regarding adverse effects but a closer look reveals that there are thousands of medications in the lists including well known often used ones which are taken by millions daily with higher adverse effects.
What? The same Vaccine producers who have rap sheets so long they are immeasurable from Fraud to Criminal Neglect, selling unsafe medicines, dodgy heart valves, price fixing and the list goes on and you question the likes of Dr John lee a retired Prof of Pathology and Mike Yeadon etc!!

"Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards".

https://www.corp-research.org/pfizer

https://www.corp-research.org/astrazeneca

https://www.corp-research.org/jnj

And yet you put your faith and trust in them let alone your life :lol:

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Mon May 03, 2021 2:07 pm

It seems that me and 34,505,380 just in the UK others up to Saturday. Just saying that so many people have died after taking one of the vaccine without going into the reasons for the deaths has no merit, especially as at one point almost 2,000 people a day were day from Covid at its peak last winter. The obvious conclusion is for someone my age living in a high risk area where the current numbers are almost 700 in a 14 day period over the last 14days , the risk of not taking preventative measure are much higher than doing so.

I will leave it to Paddy to give us the actual statistics

Again I will repeat, You will no doubt contest the figures with dubious accounts from other deniers taken from known anti vax sources where so called experts offer their opinion but with absolutely no research to back them up. If there is, show us the peer reviewed research papers to back up their self promotional You Tube lies.
Last edited by markwilding on Mon May 03, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Paddy Pumpkin
Resident

Postby Paddy Pumpkin » Mon May 03, 2021 2:10 pm

I said it is not surprising that women aged 18 to 64 are more at risk of becoming a victim. Based on the information you supplied, women aged 18 to 64 were the most vaccinated so therefore the most likely to have adverse reactions. Remember all lives matter equally.

Where did I say that it is a non- story? Where did I make a diagnosis?

All I did was follow the logical conclusion of the data you supplied.

Paddy Pumpkin
Resident

Postby Paddy Pumpkin » Mon May 03, 2021 2:13 pm

Paddy Pumpkin wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:10 pm
I said it is not surprising that women aged 18 to 64 are more at risk of becoming a victim. Based on the information you supplied, women aged 18 to 64 were the most vaccinated so therefore the most likely to have adverse reactions. Remember all lives matter equally.

Where did I say that females victims are non- story? Where did I make a diagnosis?

All I did was follow the logical conclusion of the data you supplied.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Mon May 03, 2021 2:14 pm

Some of you may like this, same theme but breaks the endless monotony of Stats :wink: :mrgreen:

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/eve ... ssurances/

firsttango
Resident

Postby firsttango » Mon May 03, 2021 2:41 pm

"Peer reviewed" seems to be the new words of the moment for some blinkered sheep.......where was the peer reviewed research papers regarding wearing Face Masks back during the first wave? Oh wait.......there weren't any but still the herd donned them regardless.......even Bojo and his scientific advisers said it was a waste of time even affected your health negatively...

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=227850301597915