Salud responde app appointment problem

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
elusive
Andalucia Guru

Salud responde app appointment problem

Postby elusive » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:55 pm

I have been waiting for an appointment with the nurse at the local medical centre for a couple of weeks after first seeing the dr. (Going around in circles as always!). Said they would ring but I never heard anything. Now I have just been on the salud responde app and out of the blue it says i have an appointment on monday but theres no time on it. If i click on save to calendar a time is shown when the google calendar details come up. Is this the appointment time or is it just a random google thing?.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Salud responde app appointment problem

Postby elusive » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:20 pm

Looked on click salud and its the time google said but now it says t.phone appointment! So a t. Phone appointment with the dr inorder to make a face to face appointment with the dr inorder to make a face to face appointment with the nurse which is now it s a t.phone appointment with the nurse inorder to make a face to face appointment with the nurse Confused yet! What a joke the surgery shuts at 13.00 each day, the regular drs havnt been there since covid started and they still wont see you face face. What exactly are these drs doing other than shutting up and finishing their day at 13.00 as jim royle would say rushed off their feet my ar@#. They can see me face to face on monday whether they like it or not :silent: :crazy: :roll:

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:23 pm

You get different results using ClikSalud to Saludresponde too. I booked a face to face on Clik and turned up on time, place was deserted and I sat right opposite the appointed room.Doctor sat and waved his telephone implying a telephone appointment. I argued and he did see me but said Clic was rubbish.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Seems together same everywhere. Daughter waited for over a week for one in France. I called our centre yesterday, instead of the usual Covid patter said the surgery is closed from 12.30 for training! A number for urgencies given and finally if your call is not urgent do not call tomorrow in order for us to deal with urgent cases due to the closure :wtf:

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Postby Pamela1 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:31 pm

They are on a very long holiday which seems never ending, i think it's got to the stage where they resent having to work, I have seen it at our local surgery, it's a big effort for the receptionist to get up off her chair and her face says it all.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:22 pm

elusive wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:55 pm .... If I click on save to calendar a time is shown when the google calendar details come up. Is this the appointment time or is it just a random google thing?.
I believe it is the alleged time that they should call you.
My wife had booked a phone call appointment. The calendar said it would be at 12:22.
Had an SMS the day before to say she would be called sometime between 12:22 and 14:22.
Still waiting for the call :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
No problems seeing a doctor face to face at the hospital.
No problems seeing a doctor face to face privately.
Just can't see a doctor face to face at our local health centre. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:28 am

My Dr used to phone early I discovered. We have little or no phone signal here making a Dr's phone appointment rather fraught. However, knowing that she could phone a good 30 or 40 mins early meant that we used to catch her call. She has now been replaced by a different Dr and I've yet to try him. I did get to see the Dr earlier this year but only after a phone appointment. It seems that you still have to go through that first and cannot book directly to see them.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:29 am

I went on the salud responde app and it said I can get an appointment, I could choose between alhaurin (where I live) and malaga (where I work)..

I chose a time when I could get there, I was in and out in 20 minutes.
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:49 pm

Just checked mine and only phone appointments available, the first one being next Thursday! Usually it is the next working day.

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 pm

I think the summer holiday period will have something to do with it. I tried to make an appointment for a telephone consultation last Monday, and the first date available was this coming Monday, a week to wait. It isn't with my own doctor but a "medico de sustitución" who I assume is providing holiday cover. It's only for a repeat prescription so doesn't bother me.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Wicksey wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:28 am My Dr used to phone early I discovered. We have little or no phone signal here making a Dr's phone appointment rather fraught. However, knowing that she could phone a good 30 or 40 mins early meant that we used to catch her call. She has now been replaced by a different Dr and I've yet to try him. I did get to see the Dr earlier this year but only after a phone appointment. It seems that you still have to go through that first and cannot book directly to see them.
The last appointment he rang early and i hadnt had time to google translate some of the info he needed. I felt like a right guri! Trying to explain something i had no idea what the words in spanish were. The nurse allows face to face appointments so ive no idea why they have given me a t.phone one when ive already seen the dr face face and he said he would organise an appointment with the nurse as they can do the removal. So logical you would think the dr would have told the nurse they need a face to face . But instead its back to square one with a t phone where i tell them i need a f.f. then you can bet i get a f.f where i say i need this doing and then i have to wait for another appointment inorder to actually get it done. When the dr should have made it clear when asking for a appointment with the nurse in the fist place. So that will add up to 5 appointments!

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:45 am

Got my call from the holiday cover doctor this morning - the message I'd got said it would be between 8.56 and 10.56 but the phone rang at 8.25. Good job I'd set the alarm and had just got up!