ClicSalud: registered in health centre but can't login

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: ClicSalud: registered in health centre but can't login

Postby Wicksey » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:54 pm

No idea about the QR scanner as I don't have one on my phone! We'll stick to the paper copies of things I think. In fact I always print out our boarding cards as it's so much quicker than fiddling around with the phone, although I do have them on the airline app just in case (and you don't have to be online to access it).

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:25 pm

May work if you scan? Recently returned from Paris, need certificate to enter most restaurants. Everyone scanned my English certificate as I wont download the NHS App.

caticenix
Tourist

Postby caticenix » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:33 pm

kley71 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:53 am Was there at the walk in. When I showed them at the info desk my registration from the health centre, they did take from there the "No de S.S." (AN...) and the NUHSA (same AN... number) and did not look anymore at the passport I had with me (no problem, that the registration was only one week ago). They just asked twice if I have/had COVID. Nearly no people there, everything very well organized, I was vaccinated within 10 minutes. The lady at the info desk did not speak english but the lady who did the vaccine, did speak a bit. Immediadetly got a paper note with the exact date for the second vaccine in 3 weeks.

So far, so good - made everything a very well organized and professional impression.

The only question remaining: how will I prove at airports within the next year my vaccination? It seems that foreigners with a provisional AN-number (and no residencia) have no access to the Salud Andalucia app and the ClicSalud+ website - both are not still not working at me, cannot login. As was stated in this thread, my only chance is to go with a translator after the second vaccination to the local health centre and have the proof of the vaccination printed. I will make my translater ask if there is no chance to have it in digital form but it seems there is none and I will have to live with the paper sheet.

Does somebody have experience of flying and showing the printed certificate on the airport? Do they scan the print at the airport control or do they just look at it?
So pleased to hear you had a good experience getting your first jab!

RE the certificate, mine is in paper form but it does have all the info and a QR code on it so I don't see why it would be less accepted than digital. I would just make a few copies of it so you've got extras!

I'm actually flying back to blighty in a couple of weeks. If I have any trouble with my certificate and flying I will let you know.

Edit: just saw your comment asking about the QR code, so I tried to scan mine. It just gave me a bunch of letters and numbers so I assume it is only to be scanned with an official scanner that can decode it.

kley71
Tourist

Postby kley71 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:49 am

Thanks a lot! Good to know that the printed certificate has a QR code.

When I googled for "scan a printed covid certificate" I landed here:

https://www.digitaler-impfnachweis-app.de/en/

Purpose of the app: "It lets them load an EU Digital COVID Certificate for their Covid-19 vaccination onto their smartphone."
On the one side it says it is an app for residents of Germany - on the other side it says that they can read all European certificates.

Does there exist a similar app for spanish certificates?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Beware of phishing scams regarding covid injection registrations etc:

https://www.mcafee.com/blogs/consumer-c ... hing-scam/

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:03 pm

UK scanned my French test certificate.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:10 pm

kley71
Tourist

Postby kley71 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:12 pm

It is now nearly 3 weeks since I got my AN number in the Marbella health centre and still the same: no online access, not via ClicSalud nor Salud Andalucia (can't login in both) nor Salud Responde (can login, but that's all). So the information of caticenix from site 2 in this thread is for sure correct: the only way - apart from using walk in's (what I did) - to go ahead is to appear personally at the health centre.

Just curious what is the reason that makes the difference why some foreigners in this thead reported that they have full online access to their vaccination certificate via the apps: because they have a residencia or because they received their AN number long time ago before COVID or because they used the public spanish health before COVID already?

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:02 pm

Is it because you have only got the AN number in order to access the vaccine? I'm not sure if you are fully registered for health care apart from getting the jab if they simply gave you an AN number at the health centre. Maybe they issue a temporary number just for that purpose.

Usually residents have to register with an S1 from the UK DSS if you are over pension age in order to be fully registered on the health service. Otherwise you may get on the system if you are employed/self employed here. We are under pension age but were accepted a few years back as we were tax residents in 2012 (had to produce our tax return as proof, even though we were holders of the green card residencia) and obtained a letter from the UK NHS to confirm that we were no longer covered there (Legislation letter). I understand that some regions also have the 'convenio especial' where I think you have to pay a contribution. It usually takes a while to get registered and involves appointments at the local INSS office in order to start the procedure. I think the majority of members on here are fully registered for the Spanish NHS service being residents and pensioners or working here.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Wicksey, I suspect you are right. Just because someone, not registered on the health system, can get a vaccine, which would clearly require them to be given some sort of reference number. That on its own would not qualify them for full health cover and it is pretty clear that Click Salud is only available for people who are fully registered on the health system which makes sense.

Sid