Nadal

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Nadal

Postby Pamela1 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:52 pm

Such a great sportsman and also a very nice person, Another win at Wimbledon but also an injury, hope it doesn't mean he won't be able to continue however he has nothing left to prove, he's done it all.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Nadal

Postby costakid » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:53 am

Pamela1 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:52 pm Such a great sportsman and also a very nice person, Another win at Wimbledon but also an injury, hope it doesn't mean he won't be able to continue however he has nothing left to prove, he's done it all.
A very humble man. Legend.
I am a Federer fan but he is finished so let's hope Nadal can win Wimbledon because I don't think Novak can claw another 3 wins to overtake him.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:08 pm

That was a close match last night. The only thing that we find really annoying is Nadal's pinching, pulling, groping, twitching before the serve all the time. We've started to make silly noise sound affects every time he does it .... keeps us amused!

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Postby Pamela1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:41 pm

My son often mentions his habits and his rituals including all the above and tucking his hair behind his ear..I guess it's all part of who he is.