Taj Mahal, Matalascanas

What are your favourite Restaurants and Bars? Share the recommendation with the forum!
pilgrim
Andalucia.com Amigo

Taj Mahal, Matalascanas

Postby pilgrim » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Heres one for you Karandjon, picked up a flyer today, have your tried it yet? Menu in English with Spanish descriptions but no pricies! says its Frente hotel Tierra Mar

karandjon
Andalucia Guru

Postby karandjon » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Pilgrim! Thats a new one on me! We were past there last week and must admit we didnt see anything, though we walked along the beach front.
We are there this Tuesday morning, so will go along the front of the hotel, roadside, and see what we can see.
Where did you pick the flyer up?
I am really excited now, as we havent had an indian meal for over 5 years, as we have never lived near an indian restaurant!
I will keep you posted......
Cheers
Karen
vino, sol y aire, y seras rico como nadie

karandjon
Andalucia Guru

Postby karandjon » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:45 pm

Well, we went today. Just follow the signs for the Tierra Mar Hotel, and as you turn right to see the hotel straight ahead of you, the restaurant is on the left.
It doesnt look much from the outside. It is above a mini-market and they have left the old Coca Cola sign advertising the old spanish bar and have just stuck a smaller "Taj Mahal" one over it.
The steps up to it had a gate that was locked and there were no menus outside, nor opening days/times.

We will try again on a different day and see if it is opened then.
Where did you pick the leflet up from Pilgrim? Does it state days/times on that?

Cheers

Karen
vino, sol y aire, y seras rico como nadie

pilgrim
Andalucia.com Amigo

Is it Open yet?

Postby pilgrim » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:24 pm

We were down by beach, down the steps from the Mas 2 guys handing out leaflets, said they would be open all year round so assumed it was already open :? No times or days but the telephone no. is 609 288 257 hope this helps.