Bruce Springsteen

Suggestions and comments for entertainment, nightlife, ferias and culture in Andalucia.
pilgrim
Andalucia.com Amigo

Bruce Springsteen

Postby pilgrim » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:51 pm

Anyone know if any of his Spanish dates are being broadcast live on Spanish TV?

Solysombra

Postby Solysombra » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm

Pilgrim, sorry I don't know the answer to your question, however at the risk of a rebuttal I will offer you some advice, no matter what the cost or inconvenience, take the trouble to see his show live , he is truly a fantastic showman and you need to experience his shows live in order to get the full benefit, good luck!

Alan
Tourist

Postby Alan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:29 pm

I'll second that, although it's always a scramble to get a ticket. I've seen him several times in Spain, with The Rising tour a couple of years ago in Barcelona being the highlight. The Boss has a soft spot for the Spanish public and if you haven't seen the DVD of Springsteen in Barcelona I suggest you get it, put it on and be enthralled for a few hours.

I didn't think that tour could be topped, but I have tickets for the Madrid gig with the Seeger Sessions band next month and I can't wait for that. I saw a few songs from a date in England or Ireland a couple of months ago on BBC and not a single person in the relatively small audience was unable to keep still. It looks like a jolly time at this show!!

Last time I looked on Tick Tack Ticket only the Valencia show didn't sell out almost immediately and tickets were still available.

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:08 pm

these are the dates of tour...I found googling Bruce Springsteen volverá a pisar los escenarios españoles el 19 de octubre en la Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas de Madrid, el 21 en el Estadio de Levante de Valencia, el 22 en la Plaza de Toros de Granada, el 24 en el Palau Sant Jordi de Barcelona y el 25 en el Pabellón Deportivo de Santander. Las 18.000 entradas para el concierto de Barcelona se agotaron en hora y media
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

cfc.Kimo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Bruce Springsteen

Postby cfc.Kimo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:01 pm

Hi,did anyone go to see Bruce Springsteen in Granada, how was it ?