moving to adalucia

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
martin_h
Tourist

moving to adalucia

Postby martin_h » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:03 pm

we are looking for area's in Adalucia to move too with our family, can anyone give me information on, Benagalbon,Rincon de Victoria area.

would be grateful of any information

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Hi Martin
I assume you are talking about the village and not the costa part of Benagalbon?
I live fairly near Benagalbon, went there once, seems a typical small Spanish village.
Is there anything particular you want to know? I could try and foind the answer for you.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

campo babe
Resident

Postby campo babe » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:43 am

I live very close to Benagalbon. It is a very pretty place. There has been some development close by, but the new houses have been built down the side of the hill and when finished I don't think they will spoil the area.

There is a supermarket, pharmacy, several bars, a school, swimming pool and a very good bus service to Rincon and Malaga.

It is very close to an International School/college and of course Anoreta Golf.

The area itself is surrounded by lovely hills for walking, cycling, horse riding etc. There is a mix of nationalities, but not so many as in places like Nerja. You really need to speak some Spanish, as you are unlikely to find many Spanish people who can speak any English.

As I said, it is close to Malaga, so for a short drive or bus ride you can have a day out and enjoy all the facilities of a large city, while living in the countryside.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:22 am

We are next to rincon, a proper working town where you can buy most things. 20 minute bus into city centre for top retail therapy. Surrounding area is lovelly with white villages but no big brit encampments. Top class restaurants who rely on local trade and not 14 days never see you again holiday makers.