Moving to the Huelva region

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
PetenDebs

Moving to the Huelva region

Postby PetenDebs » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:58 am

Hello everybody, we are new to the forum, and would like to introduce ourselves. My wife and I are planning to move to the Huelva region early 2022, our UK home has recently sold, and we are n the process of obtaining our Non Lucrative Visa (with legal help).

We have lived in Spain ( Mallorca, and Alicante), and also Portugal (Algarve), for most of the last 5 years, and admire anybody that has made the permanent move, something we aspire to do, and hopefully will.

If anybody on this forum lives around Gibraleon, Bonares, Hinojos, Trigueros or Huelva itself, we would love to hear from you regarding life in the area.
We are looking to rent a property for around 6 months, while we look for our permanent home, and we are hoping to find somewhere quite rural, with plenty of privacy, in any of the above areas.

If anybody knows of any Local Estate Agents, (or even works for one), that they would recommend, that would be really helpful.

Hoping to see some replies, thank you in advance.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Re: Moving to the Huelva region

Postby markwilding » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:17 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum.
Although I have never done more than drive through Huelva province, I have some Spanish friends who have a holiday house there and a neighbour who has literally this month just moved there and they tell me it’s a beautiful part of Spain.
Good luck with your move and even if you don’t find information regarding this specific question, keep in touch with the forum as I’m sure there will be plenty of other stuff you will need to know and it will be highly likely someone can help.
Apart from that, could you keep is informed as it’s always nice to hear peoples’ experiences of setting up in Spain.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:07 pm

Choose carefully, some places are nice but part of the countryside is full of strawberry farms and large immigrants camps. Renting first is a good idea.

PetenDebs

Postby PetenDebs » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:19 am

Thank you for the replies, please feel free to express your opinions, we are keen to know all we can.