Jimbo the Scot

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
jimbothescot
Andalucia.com Amigo

Jimbo the Scot

Postby jimbothescot » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Good afternoon to all members of Andalucia.com forum, firstly may I wish everyone of you a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

This last year has been very hard on many people, me included, but we must just keep soldiering on and doing the best we can and be thankful for the things that we do have.

As many of you know, after Brexit, we decided not to be going back and forward to UK and concentrate on local moves as well as to the rest of Europe and this summer has been quite exciting for us getting to new places, so far we have been to Denmark, Norway, Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy.

We have been working in conjunction with Ellis Export Moves who are based in Ondara, Costa Blanca, so even if a job is too big for me to get onto the one van, we can work together with Ellis and get your goods shipped anywhere in Europe.

Through Ellis Export Moves, I can now organise shipment between UK and Spain or other European country.

Once again, have the best Christmas that you can

Jimbo :thumbup:
Last edited by jimbothescot on Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Re: Jimbo the Scot

Postby Pamela1 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:03 pm

Agree that the past year has been hard on many people...I can imagine that you have had a very tough last year, a double whammy, brexit and covid...Sounds like you have managed to muddle through it, i wish you continued success and all the best of health and luck for the future. :thumbup:

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:09 pm

Hi Jimbo, Merry Xmas to you. Nice to hear you are still working.

We have given the garden tractor and trailer to a friends youngster.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:24 pm

good luck for the future Jimbo