THE CARMEN THYSSEN MUSEUM WELCOMES INTERNATIONAL GROUPS FROM THE COSTA DEL SOL
The leaders and senior members of some of the most important foreign residents’ associations on the Costa del Sol attended
Malaga, April 20th 2012: Last Wednesday the Carmen Thyssen Museum held a reception for representatives of some of the international societies and associations on the Costa del Sol. Almost 40 representatives from these groups were welcomed to the art gallery by the managing director, Francisco Javier Ferrer and the artistic director, Lourdes Moreno. During the afternoon event, the guests were given information about the Museum and its Collection, including the new temporary exhibition ‘Paradises and Landscapes in the Carmen Thyssen Collection. From Brueghel to Gauguin’, which runs until 7th October.
International Groups that attended the reception
Collegium Musicum, Artistas Internacionales de Andalucía, Costa del Sol Decorative and Fine Arts Society, Costa del Sol Photographic Society, NADFAS Nerja, Nerja History Group, Western Axarquia Foreign and New Residents Association, DFAS de la Frontera, The British Society, AREME ( Residentes Extranjeros de Estepona), Royal British Legion ( Asociación Real de Veteranos Britanicos ), Anglican Church of the Costa Del Sol West, The Andalucia Performing Arts Society (TAPAS), SWEA Asociación Educativa de Mujeres Suecas, Costa Women, Club Danés, Nederlandes Club Costa del Sol, Marbella Dutch Business Club, American Club of The Costa del Sol - Grupo en Estepona.
Special offers for foreign residents’ associations
In addition to explaining more about the museum, the aim was to present these groups with a range of special visitor offers that have been designed to make it easier for their members to visit the Carmen Thyssen Museum.
In order for members of foreign residents’ associations on the Costa del Sol to enjoy the Carmen Thyssen Museum Málaga in small or larger groups, the Museum has prepared the following special offers exclusively for groups represented at this foreign residents’ reception.
Offer 1: For smaller groups
• Entrance to the Museum with Audio Guide (in 5 languages) included
• Permanent collection: 5 Euros
• Permanent and temporary collection: 6,50 Euros
• This is a 45% saving on normal full price admission with audio guide
• Minimum group size: 8 people
Offer 2: For medium-sized groups
• Entrance to the Museum with guided tour from a qualified guide in English, Spanish, German and French. Other languages available on request.
• Permanent collection: 10,50 Euros
• Permanent and temporary collection: 14,00 Euros
• Minimum group size: 12 persons
Offer 3: Use the Museum’s unique conference facilities for a group meeting free of charge – ideal for larger groups
• Combine the guided tour of Offer 2 (previous page) with up to 2 hours complimentary use of the stylish auditorium (and audiovisual equipment).
• Perfect for a monthly meeting or to invite a guest speaker
• This represents a significant cost saving on normal quoted rates
• Minimum group size: 30 for free facility use
The ‘Friends of the Museum’ programme is open to everyone
• For individuals: Unlimited entrance to the Museum for a year, newsletters, special tours, shop discounts and more. Prices from 60 Euros.
• For companies and associations: Various packages available, including:
Associations: 3 exclusive group visits per year (up to 30 people per group) with guided tour, shop discounts and further special ‘Friends’ offers. Prices from 950 Euros.
Companies: Art sponsorship and patronage opportunities available to foreign companies with clients in southern Spain, perfect for sophisticated public relations occasions.
For more details on the ‘Friends of the Museum’ programme, please visit the website www.carmenthyssenmalaga.org or contact [email protected]
In this section members new and old are encouraged to post news and information about events taking place in Andalucia.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests