Pool pump keeps switching off

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
fyfin
Resident

Pool pump keeps switching off

Postby fyfin » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:17 am

The red switch keeps popping out but nothing else trips so I'm wondering if it's just a switch that it needs a replacement. It does seems very sensitive, if I just touch it gently it comes out. I don't want to tape it down in case it is an electrical cut out although when we had a problem before it was the trip switch that went.
These switches seem quite expensive and I'm struggling to find one here.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

fyfin
Resident

Re: Pool pump keeps switching off

Postby fyfin » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:57 am

Update, I realised I was searching with the wrong ref, mistaking a 0 for an O. Found the same ref on Amazon but it doesn't quite look the same but I guess it will do the job. https://www.amazon.es/Gepc-sfk0j-Interr ... 01MUGZQ1M/

I'm still not sure if that is the problem though.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 am

Problem solved, just reduced the sensitivity and all ok

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:57 am

I'm very surprised that you can't get one here, or it's equivalent, considering that there are probably millions of swimming pools ?
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.