cordoba hogar shops

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
elusive
Andalucia Guru

cordoba hogar shops

Postby elusive » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:08 am

Does anyone know where the cordoba hogar shops are in velez and torre del mar. google brings up numerous addresses in velez but nothing shows on strert view and I cant find anything for torre

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: cordoba hogar shops

Postby Wicksey » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:46 am

Not sure if they still exist. The shop that used to be the hogar one in Torre (on the little plaza near the top end of Calle del Mar, Plaza Andalus I think) is now the menswear version of Cordoba.

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:50 pm

They do still have a branch in Velez (they seem to move premises just about every year so it's hard to keep up, I don't know how it can be cost effective to keep having new shops fitted out :? ). They are now on Camino Viejo de Malaga, a couple of doors away from the Mercadona branch there. The new shop is directly across the street from where they were until a couple of months ago.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Thanks alot both of you.

GerryinCajiz
Resident

Postby GerryinCajiz » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:57 pm

In Torre Del Mar their shop is at 22 Calle San Andreas, just round the corner from Bancco Sabadell, going towards Malaga.
Gerry