Best aftersales service

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
elusive
Andalucia Guru

Best aftersales service

Postby elusive » Fri May 29, 2020 8:38 am

What shop would ppl say has the best aftersales interms of returns for buying electrical goods. El cortes,media mrkt etc etc? Bought a t.v once in eroski and they would except a return for no reason within x amount of time. Any others do this type of thing?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Best aftersales service

Postby Beachcomber » Fri May 29, 2020 9:26 am

El Corte Inglés - best by far but probably not the cheapest.

Worten - OK but you would probably have to wait in the queue for a while.

Carrefour - never again! (Although my bad experience was some time ago.)

I don't know about any other chain stores but local family owned businesses are usually a good bet.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri May 29, 2020 10:36 am

These days most are fine.

As far as I can remember, I've only had problems in PC city( now closed down) who tried to spin me the yarn that they were not retailers but agents selling other company's products and I too had problems with Carrefour. I had to go to the local consumer office to get that one sorted.

Some years ago I bought a camera from a small shop which developed a fault after about 18 months, outside the maker's guarantee but still within the shop's 2 year responsibility. They just changed the date of the purchased and sent me round the corner to a recognised repairer who then repaired it in days, no questions asked.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Fri May 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Electrolider have always been very good.