best place to watch sky sports on android?

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
john the baptist
Resident

best place to watch sky sports on android?

Postby john the baptist » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:23 pm

im trying to watch the madrid derby and cant get a good connection.

apart from mobdro and Hammy 40 can someone reconmend a route to get it for a free stream that wont buffer.

cheers

USINSPAIN
Resident

Re: best place to watch sky sports on android?

Postby USINSPAIN » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:13 am

Free good coverage would be great but I do not think we will get that, I am prepared to pay to get footy that is not on sky I have been using NTV who I find very good but the footy can be a problem but that may be the quality of equipment and internet speed. Watching football in general I do not mind the small problems but if its my team that is playing I go to the bar and watch them.

john the baptist
Resident

Postby john the baptist » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:09 am

I think the broadband network grinds to a halt when real madrid or barca play football.

Buffering on 9mb even on filmon!!!

I cant seem to locate any good places via XBMC anymore. I only know Hammy 40 and its rubbish.

Any other suggestions anyone??

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:28 am

Paying is definitely the best option. I use Bein Sports for this type of match. It also shows all the top European leagues, FA and League cups and the European Competitions, Although I cannot get it to work on my Android box. Regarding this type of company, there is plenty of information on the Smart DNS web sites
The best free option on Android IPTV boxes, which I use as a backup, cannot be installed from the Play store. There is a thread which explains how to do it.
http://andalucia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=34314
I have very fast internet but I think this app will work quite well with slower speeds due to the buffering times. In effect the matches are being watch a couple of minutes behind but this avoids a lot of buffering while watching

john the baptist
Resident

Postby john the baptist » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks But I cant get TSC to work.

It has worked before and is great, but sky sports 1 etc the circle just keeps on revolving.

I also tried the canal plus champions league channel. ive got it on the phone as well and nothing !!!

its much sharper that Mobdro but its down!!!

On a similar note Im really miss sky news on Mobdro I hope it comes back on soon!!!

USINSPAIN
Resident

Postby USINSPAIN » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:48 am

At first when I went with NTV they used Bein sports and it was hit and miss so they changed to NBC and CTH alright but as I said if my team are playing I go to the Bar, when you say Bein not good on Android do you use it on PC or Laptop and do you pay only for Bein Sports nothing else attached to it, if you do what is the cost and where do you go to get it, Bein sport in the Bars is very good.
And I am sure if there was no buffering my team would be much higher up the league
Thank you all

morlandg
Resident

Postby morlandg » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:55 pm

And I am sure if there was no buffering my team would be much higher up the league
:thumbup: :thumbup:

USINSPAIN
Resident

Postby USINSPAIN » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:01 pm

AGREED