El numero no contesta..

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
rafiki
Resident

El numero no contesta..

Postby rafiki » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:35 pm

I have two mobile telephone numbers registered to my Vodafone account. One number is used by me and the other by my wife. Both of us have Samsung Galaxy S4 phones with Android 5x.

Just recently I have been unable to reach my wife because each time I try I get the Voda message 'El numero no contesta' immediately after I hear the first ringtone. My wife hears nothing and soon after gets a message that she has a missed call. This happens only with calls from my phone, calls from elsewhere connect to her phone normally. If I send her a SMS she gets it OK. Can anyone suggest what might be causing this?
Brian.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: El numero no contesta..

Postby elusive » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:49 pm

She hasnt blocked your number by mistake?!

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:12 pm

No. Text messages arrive OK and the recorded message indicates no reply.
Brian.

pilgrim2
Resident

Postby pilgrim2 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Hi Brian, that happens on mine, (old LG ph. :lol: movistar contract) Movistar said to take the phone in to the shop as its probably the ph. Have not yet bothered as I think its abut time for an upgrade!

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Thanks Mary. I think we will make a trip over to the Voda shop in La Puebla and demonstrate the problem to them. I tried Voda helpline 123 and the girl was very helpful and said she had fixed it but she hadn't. :(
Brian.