Radio Fusion Inicia

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
olive
Andalucia Guru

Radio Fusion Inicia

Postby olive » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Having experienced unlimited 70 meg internet in the UK , I decided to consolidate our products and go for Movistar bundle.

Unsurprisingly Movistar haven't covered themselves in glory. I dare say this isnt the norm. Ordered the radio product 4 th August. Since then I have been through the initial process a further two times including the recording. Each time the pending order dates got changed. The first two times the order got put down as Fibre/ copper and not Radio. Maybe they didn't actually have the kit and were trying to avoid failing some install targets

Anyway last week received a call. Coming Friday after 4 pm to do the install. They confirmed our location using SIGPAC. No one came . Today received a call to say we are dropping your package off at the local petrol station! Collected it and it contained the router which includes the4G sim card and instructions on setting up. Half an hour later and the internet and landline element are working fine.

Anyone else got Radio Fusion package? Did a technico visit to do the insttall? I understand they fit a booster aerial if the mobile signal isn't adequate. How did you get your Mobile phone SIMs? Correos? Finally what did they actually install to provide the TV channels? Telboy have you got this Radio product?

olive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Radio Fusion Inicia

Postby olive » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:10 pm

Does anyone know if Movistar 4G router with this Service allow 3rd party DNS services? Eg Smart DNS

It is the WNC WLD 71 T1.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Hi olive,
Try it and see if it works........... login to the Router , if you don't know the IP of the Router...........

fire up a CMD prompt and type ipconfing /all it may be Example .....192.168.8.1

Then type the IP into a Browser and try username admin password admin

Or Google your Router Model for more info............. :!:
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm

It is 168.8.1. I found buried in nternet a user manual.

Have been onto DNS support and checked ipV6 , dns relay, UPnP and unicasting features are disabled. Restarted router.

Still showing on smart Dns proxy login ad “setup”.iplayer and all4 dont work . Need deleting and reinstalling when I have smart dns. How do you prove smart dns is actually working?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Hi olive,
CMD ipconfig /all should show up the Smart DNS numbers............

I'll look in detail tomorrow as my systems are shutting down now...........bed time......... :D
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.