Taskbar question

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Taskbar question

Postby Wicksey » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:19 pm

On my laptop which has a touch screen, the task bar sometimes does weird things. Not sure if it has been swiped by mistake, but I have it hidden so it only appears when I swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

Sometimes it is there but most of the icons are missing. Yesterday only about a third of the chrome one was visible and the time and date on the right had disappeared completely. Today the task bar has suddenly grown to 2" deep, then I was just swiping and it suddenly shrunk down to about an inch deep, but still bigger than usual. I can only think I'm doing something as it is being swiped but I can't seem to get it to go back to normal. Any suggestions please?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: Taskbar question

Postby Enrique » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:32 pm

Hi Wicksey,
Have a read and have a play................... :idea:

https://medium.com/edviconedu/how-to-re ... e99489daa5
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Taskbar question

Postby Wicksey » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:27 am

Thanks Enrique. I tried those suggestions without any change but I think it has something to do with just swiping it as I've now just managed to 'pinch' it to make it smaller, a bit like you can enlarge/reduce things on the screen. My OH is often a bit over-enthusiastic with his swiping ..... haha I'll blame him!