Clave Pin

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
sampedrena
Resident

Clave Pin

Postby sampedrena » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:55 pm

I am hoping to obtain a Clave Pin to enable me to access the vaccination record when I have received both doses. However, on reading all the info I think that I can see a problem! I would need to do this for both my husband and myself - but we only have one Spanish mobile phone and one English one. I also have a tablet but it only uses a wifi connection. I have put the Clave App on to it so that I can have a look.
Can anyone help by suggesting how I might be able to manage to work this using just the one Spanish mobile number, please? We don't really want to get another Spanish mobile just for this!
Might it be possible to install the App on both phones, but use only the Spanish one to receive the PIN number?
Hope someone can help! Thanks
La vida es un espejo, si sonries ella te sonrie

luckyjim
Resident

Re: Clave Pin

Postby luckyjim » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:41 pm

When you have both received your 2 jabs, go to your medical centre and they will download it for you.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:10 pm

Hi sampedrena,

"Might it be possible to install the App on both phones, but use only the Spanish one to receive the PIN number? "

Give it a go.........you will find it says that that Number is already Registered .........

The CL@ve Pin is Security login Authentication.......... one person, one phone number.

We use Dual SIM phones UK/Spanish...........but you don't want to go down that route...........CL@ve PIN can be used on other Government sites.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:08 am

Is there much difference between the clave and a digital signature? We have the latter and they were easy to get using only one Spanish phone number between us, and both using the same email address too.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:03 am

The main advantage of a Cl@ve is that it is portable and doesn't need to be locked to a particular device, but it can be more complicated to use than a DC.

Most sites now seem to accept both, but a Cl@ve is not always acceptable unless you have had it authenticated in person, like you have to do with a DC. I used to only use the Cl@ve but found, for example, that on the Salud site it allowed access to basic stuff like making an appointment, but it did not allow access to reports etc.

It is possible to put a DC onto a phone/tablet, but is is a little complicated, especially on iOS, but it is possible.

Sid

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:15 am

Hi,
The Digital Signature is stored in your Browser's Personal Certificate area..........Firefox its "Your Certificates" in Google Chrome it's "Personal"

You just need to Import DS into Browser on another system should you wish to use that system.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:30 am

That works fine on a PC but on an IOS device it is a more complicated procedure.

Sid

sampedrena
Resident

Postby sampedrena » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:54 am

Thanks everyone. Very grateful for the help and suggestions - I'll give it all a try and see how I get on!
La vida es un espejo, si sonries ella te sonrie