IPTV

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Re: IPTV

Postby markwilding » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:18 am

spanish_lad wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:53 pm
jonbar.1 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:41 pm Is there a genuinely "Legal " way of receiving UK & Sky TV channels?
From Spain, no. There was talk of sky.es as an Internet subscription service - and last time I looked the website still worked.
DAZN is a British company which operates in Spain. It has the rights to quite a few sports.
Football; EPL( Last weekend they had every match live), FA cup, League cup and Championship. There are other non- UK leagues as well. They also have the Spanish cup. The first rounds are quite interesting if your small local club is playing one of the big boys
Motorsports; including F1 and Bikes
Lots of Boxing. Many of the SKY and BT pay per view bouts are included in the package
I've seen that darts and snooker are also shown.
As far as I know, it is only available as an online service but could well be offered as part of cable TV service as well.

Obviously, a fairly decent internet service is required but if you can watch the iPlayer, you should be able to watch DAZN. First month free then 9.99 per month with no contract.

The stuff Sky Spain was offering was pretty lightweight, mostly entertainment channels which can be subscribed to through other sources. Without the football they were always going to struggle.

biribiri
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: IPTV

Postby biribiri » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:37 am

DAZN España is also available via the Astra satellite at 19.2 east as part of the movistar package.