Problem with Digital Certificate

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
sampedrena
Resident

Problem with Digital Certificate

Postby sampedrena » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:09 am

In September I organised Digital Certificates for myself and my husband. They definitely both worked and I was able to log in to the Health App Clic+ using them, and could use the services for which only Dig Cert (or Clave) will work. However, today I find that my Dig Cert is not recognised by the site! For my Dig Cert, I used Edge on my laptop. My husband's Dig Cert is still working - although only at the 2nd attempt! For his, I used Chrome on his laptop.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get mine to work again? Having got it and had it work fine, it is very aggravating to find that it no longer operates!

Thank you
La vida es un espejo, si sonries ella te sonrie

Cádiz
Resident

Re: Problem with Digital Certificate

Postby Cádiz » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:00 am

Did you try to access your cert on your husbands laptop... i have the same problem as some items i cannot access on some systems...

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:14 am

You can check its validity here:

https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/certificad ... car-estado

Click on 'Solicitar verification' and select the certificate.

If the certificate has become invalid for some reason you will need to go through the whole process again from scratch.
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:47 am

Hi sampedrena,

On the system that doesn't work for your Certificate..........

Remove Certificate from Browser.......... clear Browser cache and cookies ......... reboot system .... open your browser and import a copy of Certificate from your backup Copy.

Let us know how u get on.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

sampedrena
Resident

Postby sampedrena » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:57 pm

Well - I can hardly believe it, but my Dig Cert is now working! I did the Verification and it told me that I had a current and valid Certificate. Before doing anything else, I thought I'd try using it one more time - and, yes, it worked!

Thank you all for your help - if I get further problems, I have some ideas of how to start putting it right.

Thanks again
La vida es un espejo, si sonries ella te sonrie