IPTV

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
daveboy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: IPTV

Postby daveboy » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:06 pm

And very easy to catch the bars showing illegal sport now

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:12 pm

Ive recently switched to expatprime for uk tv. They use some kind of virtualised satelite malarky which appatently makes their service totally legal. You esentially get all the freeserve channels. If you want pirated sport then this isn't the solution for you. Thete are plenty out there that provide this, but of course watching subsvription channels and ppv events is piracy.
Regards

Bob

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:34 am

It's not that difficult to find apps to install on to the fire TV or I suppose any Android IPTV boxes which have it all. Movies, TV series, UK and other countrys'' terrestrial TV channels. Apart from that, the one I use has the Sky entertainment. sports and movie channels and also other Sports channels totally free.
A quick Google, best apps for Fire TV' throws up various options with step by step instructions how to go about installing them. These apps have improved enormously over the last few years. no buffering and better quality sound and vision.

Expect the Fire TV to be reduced heavily during the Black Friday weekend coming up.

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:02 am

Last weekend i looked at Amazon es and they had deals on fitesticks. The 4k Max was at 38e. Thought I'll have one of those at that price, but as I couldn't take delivery on sunday I thought I'd order next day. When I went back it had been relisted at 64e...checked every day since but hasn't come back down.
Regards

Bob

daveboy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby daveboy » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:20 am

Just be patient as they are always on offer. Dont be tempted by a non 4K at a cheaper price though.

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:29 am

It's the Max or else I'll stick with my Lite, which in reality does everything that I want. But I'm a boy and the Max is just better so I need it at the right price of course.
Regards

Bob

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:59 am

Does anybody buy Amazon products at full price? The 4K versions are not currently discounted but for sure they will be reduced on the weekend of the 26th November.
The 3rd generation Echo Dot is on offer at the moment for 18.99 euros.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:52 am

As predicted, the firesticks have been reduced heavily.

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:45 am

Yeeaahhhhh, saw that this morning back to 38.99. Can't order until tomorrow though as i can't take a sunday delivery. Bar that takes my parcels is closed on sunday:-(
Regards

Bob