Digital certificate private key

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Re: Digital certificate private key

Postby peteroldracer » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:05 pm

Update: A local computer guy removed all my data for €25 and the Teclast is on its way back to Amazon, refund to come. The charger is dead, so either a coincidence that it went down immediately the Windows 11 was installed, or that W11 caused it to blow - odd.
Still leaves me with the problem of getting a replacement...It seems strange that none of the major manufacturers will supply what I want - good spec, fast wifi, preferably touch screen, Windows 11 in English and UK QWERTY keyboard!
There are reasons for why I want the above, mostly to encourage my OH to get up to speed with doing the computer stuff when I am no longer around as she is still very British, and is used to an iPad with touch screen. Only option on the table so far is to buy one in the UK and hope we sail through security coming back!
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Re: Digital certificate private key

Postby peteroldracer » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:17 pm

Update 2: i have found the right person at Dell, and ordered an Inspiron 16 Plus, no touch screen but W11 installed and UK Qwerty keyboard! Due to arrive 5/4/22.
If anyone else would prefer that spec I can pass on the email address of the charming sales person.
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.