Tracking SEUR delivery

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Tracking SEUR delivery

Postby Wicksey » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:34 am

Something we have ordered from Decathlon is coming via SEUR. I have risked giving out our campo address as if you google it, it pinpoints our house. Other people have easily found us via the location being sent via Whatsapp so I am hoping, maybe, maybe :think: , we'll get it delivered. However, we want to go out and I cannot work out when we may get the delivery from the SEUR tracking option on their website.

It says "in progress" at 07:12 this morning and says the sender is Decathlon Zaragoza. So can I presume it left Zaragoza at 7 this morning and I therefore have all day in theory, as I think we'll be lucky if it gets here today at all?

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: Tracking SEUR delivery

Postby gerryh » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:00 pm

You should see an out for delivery message when it is on its way to you.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:09 pm

I'm not online when I'm out so cannot track it. I was just hoping we'd be safe to go out at lunchtime and not miss it.

There's four options at the top of the tracking page: Notifying SEUR/On the way/Being distributed/Delivered. It's currently still 'on its way'. Do people normally have to hang around all day for a delivery like this? It's not very convenient!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Hi Wicksey,
Going on past experience with SEUR in Jaén Province .

Its best to use a SEUR pickup/drop-off address in your nearest Town.

As Gerry points out as it's "in progress " and not out for Delivery then you should be able to enjoy your lunch out.

From what Ive seen if item is coming from afar, they send it to their local Depots overnight and then its comes out from there.

So maybe tomorrow for you........... :D
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:43 pm

It's a big heavy item which is why we wanted it delivered. We may be able to collect it if they want to meet us nearby but I don't think we'll be able to shut the boot lid so wouldn't want to go far with it. It didn't give us an option of a pickup point when we ordered I don't think otherwise we would have chosen that option. It said that it would be for lighter items only as this is near to 25kgs.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:21 pm

The saga continues. It's gone from en camino for a few days, to 'new delivery scheduled' on the 13th (after I emailed Decathlon), then back to en camino, and now 'Shipping Incident!' whatever that means! Also I note that the weight of the package has increased from 25kgs to 55kgs ..... it gets stranger every day. It would be funny if it hadn't have been due for delivery around the 9th. I saw Zaragoza was in flood on the Spanish weather programme today so maybe they've dropped it in a big puddle ..... you have to larf :lolno: :crazy: