Amazon Review - rejected again! Why???

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
fyfin
Resident

Amazon Review - rejected again! Why???

Postby fyfin » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:37 am

I seem to have little success with Amazon reviews and can never really figure out why they are rejected. I bought an android box and had a few problems with it and in the end decided it was faulty. I thought my review (the first on for this box) might help others in case they had the same issue so not spend a lot of time trying to sort it before accepting it was probably faulty.
Tis is what I said. "Revised- obviously faulty, tested on 2 other TVs, problems with video and audio on all of them
Previously thought it was only a problem with sound but then YouTube video came up only as a small picture in the corner of the screen. Tested on 2 other TVs , one no picture at all and the other it kept rebooting. Obviously faulty so sending it back."
Maybe in this case I can't review because I returned it.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

casita-bonita
Resident

Re: Amazon Review - rejected again! Why???

Postby casita-bonita » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:54 pm

Was this on amazon.es? They do seem to reject reviews that are in English.
Regards

Bob

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:18 pm

Ah, never thought of that. I might try again in Spanish but I'm not sure I can be bothered now. They don't mention that language is the issue and I have had others accepted though. I always use Amazon.es as I have Prime, saved a fortune on carriage as I do order a lot according to my wife lol
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:46 pm

fyfin wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:18 pm Ah, never thought of that. I might try again in Spanish but I'm not sure I can be bothered now. They don't mention that language is the issue and I have had others accepted though. I always use Amazon.es as I have Prime, saved a fortune on carriage as I do order a lot according to my wife lol
Likewise, much to my wife's disapproval, even though I use flawless man logic to justify them. As you say saves a fortune on postage, the TV/Music is a bonus. Anyways the one time I left a review, which was positive they rejected saying it needed to be in Spanish. Haven't bothered since...
Regards

Bob

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:15 pm

Just happened to my Management too, very +ve review but in English.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:39 pm

I find quite a few things have free delivery as I have to use a collection point, being in the campo. Two items I ordered over the past couple of weeks, less than 20€ each in value, were delivered for free.