Mijas Golf best internet connection

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
mijas_ golf

Mijas Golf best internet connection

Postby mijas_ golf » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:59 pm

Does anybody know what is the best,fastest, most reliable,cheapest way to connect to the internet here on mijas golf ,last year i tried to get asdl with telephonica and after being charged for it all turned out to be a waste of time as mijas golf is out of the range. If anyone can shed any light on this i would apreciate it , Thanks

ella
Tourist

Postby ella » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:31 pm

We had ADSL (256 kbps) in our apartment on Mijas Golf from 2002 onwards and it was reliable most of the time. During 2003 Telefonica put a booster station near the Byblos and we never had any problems after that. The current occupants of the apartment are still using the service, which I believe has now been upgraded to 1 mb, and still, I believe, are having good service.

Busymum
Resident

mijas golf internet connection

Postby Busymum » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:44 pm

I am using Telefonica ADSL 1mb on Mijas Golf right now and have had no problems at all ... well except for setting it up myself, had to buy the instructions in English as my Spanish is not up to technical jargon!