Renault Clios for Sale

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
karandjon
Andalucia Guru

Renault Clios for Sale

Postby karandjon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:30 pm

We are looking to buy a little Renault Clio runaround. Looking for a 1.5DCI or a 1.2petrol, year 2002 or newer. (Colour not important :wink: )

We are willing to travel up to 4 hours from Huelva, so Malaga area is fine, as is anywhere along the Costa Del Sol.

We have seen a few we like in Madrid, but were hoping not to have to go quite that far.

After reading about outstanding finance owed/transfer of documentation stories, we would prefer to buy from a garage where that is all done for us.

Does anyone know of any decent garages, or seen any Clios for Sale?

Any info most appreciated,

Thanks

Karen
vino, sol y aire, y seras rico como nadie

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:56 pm

http://www.segundamano.es/li?q=clio&ca= ... e=&ms=&me=

Not sure this link will work but try looking at segundamano.es. You can specify Clio cars in the Malaga region and the year, so you may find something. Otherwise I would suggest the car hire companies as the Clio is a popular hirecar, but those may be too new for you (often only a year or two old but the prices are usually inclusive and they come with some sort of gaurantee)

karandjon
Andalucia Guru

Postby karandjon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Hi, Thanks for the link Wicksey. I check sugundomano daily but to be honest there are a lot of "cons" on there in the car section. Another reason we´re looking to buy from a garage! There are a few decent ones on there from garages..but only in Madrid, Palencia, Zaragoza...not Sevilla Cordoba Huelva or Malaga :cry:

Hopefully someone will know of a website/garage on the CDS with clios....

Thanks

Karen x

pilgrim
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby pilgrim » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:26 am

Our car man in the village is very helpful, if he has not got what you want he has contacts with lots of garages, mainly in Coria del Rio and one in Pilas. If want his ph no. let me know

karandjon
Andalucia Guru

Postby karandjon » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:35 pm

Hi Pilgrim, thanks for the offer of phone number. That would be great..and not far at all from here. Please can you PM me the details?
Regards
Karen