Unsubscribe from previous number plates

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
pensure2010
Tourist

Unsubscribe from previous number plates

Postby pensure2010 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:19 am

Can any forum user direct me to the section where I unsubscribe please as I sold my vehicle in August last year and ITV is due this month.

" Dear user:

To provide us with your data for the next expiration notice, you must use the link provided for this on our website www.veiasa.es and which is found in the violet box in the middle part of the initial screen of the website itself.

Also, remember that you can unsubscribe the notices for any of your license plates by visiting that section.

Receive a cordial greeting

Thank You

David

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Unsubscribe from previous number plates

Postby costakid » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:22 am

Most emails of that type have an unsubscribe message at the bottom. Sometimes hard to see.

pensure2010
Tourist

Postby pensure2010 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:01 am

Hi Costakid

I had a look at their Email and there is no section to unsubscribe from these notifications. I will have to go through their website if someone shows me where to find this section

Many Thanks

David

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:24 am

Hi pensure2010,

"which is found in the violet box in the middle part of the initial screen of the website itself."

have a look in section "Servicio de notificaciones"

https://www.veiasa.es/

I've just run through this procedure..........a window pops up and you can modify email address and options to receive or not .

Google translation............

O I want you to contact me for the notification services related to the notice of the expiration of the ITV

O I do NOT want to be contacted for notification services related to the expiration of the ITV for this vehicle

Further Information..............

When you have unsubscribed you will receive an email confirming you have been taken off the system.

How do I know this...........I changed my email address and received and email that I had deregistered (to old email) and another to the new address telling me I'd registered.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

pensure2010
Tourist

Postby pensure2010 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:53 pm

Hi Enrique

Thank you very much for your assistance and detailed advice on this matter. It is appreciated

David