Support APARIV with Amazon

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
Marina
Resident

Support APARIV with Amazon

Postby Marina » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:30 pm

APARIV is a dog rescue centre that relies entirely on donations for funding. If you would like to help support the dogs, you can do so at no cost to yourself, just by using one of the links in this post when you buy from Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.es.

All you have to do is click on one of the links and it will take you to an Amazon homepage where you can make your purchase as normal. A donation will then be given to APARIV where it will be very much appreciated. The donation won't cost you anything. It really couldn't be easier.

Please save the link to your computer and remember to use it each time you shop.

You can see more information about APARIV on their website at www.apariv.org

Click the following link to buy from Amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/?_encoding=UTF8 ... =a0ecf0-21

Click the following link to buy from Amazon.es http://www.amazon.es/?_encoding=UTF8&ca ... =a0ed14-21

Thanks for helping.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Support APARIV with Amazon

Postby El Cid » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks for that post Marina.

Anything we can all do to support local animal charities has to be good.

I will certainly put that link in my Favourites to make sure that I use it when I buy from Amazon to get some benefit for your charity. I hope other members will do the same.

Sid

Marina
Resident

Re: Support APARIV with Amazon

Postby Marina » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 am

Thank you to everyone who has used the APARIV links when shopping with Amazon. Very much appreciated.

The links are now on the APARIV website www.apariv.org so they are easy to find.

Happy shopping.