What lovely pups!!

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

What lovely pups!!

Postby oliveview01 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 pm

I thought I would share these photos of 4 pups we have at the refuge. They were thrown over the fence, along with their Mum. Their eyes were still shut. They were lucky not to have been hurt the fence was high and there were other dogs out exercising on the field.
You would not think they were all from the same family!! The Mum has been so good, we have been told she is is just about 1 year old herself, a lady knows her ´owner´
The first photo I just had to share, I love the expression on the fluffy pups face :lolno:

I hope they have made you smile :) :) :) :) They are only going to be small dogs. I would be very hrd pressed to be able to choose just one to adopt, I want them all!!

katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: What lovely pups!!

Postby katy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 pm

So cute, thanks for those. What about a calendar of the second photo :think:

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:12 pm

That is a very good idea Katy, it would make a great one!! I will look at where to get some done cheaply :thumbup:

lizzie.w.
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby lizzie.w. » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 am

hello olive
love the photos of those pups wish i could have one but impossible i,m afraid as i already have three dogs ,however i think the idea of the calender is great i would like a couple one for myself and one for my grandchildren for a start ,and i,m sure there other people on this site who would like one especially as you know it is helping the refuge .
lizzie.w.

Marina
Resident

Postby Marina » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Katy, Axarquia Animal Rescue are in the process of putting together a calendar. It will be ready for the dog show on the 6th October. The photos are all of dogs that have been successfully rehomed and the photos are absolutely gorgeous!

IreneD
Andalucia Guru

Postby IreneD » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Lovely photos, very cute puppies.

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Marina wrote:Katy, Axarquia Animal Rescue are in the process of putting together a calendar. It will be ready for the dog show on the 6th October. The photos are all of dogs that have been successfully rehomed and the photos are absolutely gorgeous!

Not as cute as these pups I bet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Many thanks for your great suggestion Katy. I got 50 small ones printed at a local photographic shop, they all sold :thumbup: I then found another place, double the size, less than half the price and on much better ´card´type paper!! :thumbup: So have another 50 to sell :thumbup: :thumbup:

Off to the refuge to see if I can get any good photo´s of the other dogs tonight

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:58 pm

I would like some, will PM you later...I am cooking :lolno:

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 pm

OK, thanks Katy! Good timing, my son is visiting soon and goes home on 29th, so I will get him to post from the UK (then he will pay the postage :lolno: :lolno: )