Dog Behaviourist

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Dog Behaviourist

Postby Lyric » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:41 am

Does anyone recommend a Dog Behaviourist, by this I mean someone who takes the dog and has it live in for a couple of weeks or so until it's behaviour is sorted out.
I am not interested in a hour on a Tuesday sort of trainer as this will not help with the internal behaviour.
We have never had a puppy before and realise that we have no idea what to do with him.
There was a lady in Alhama de Granada, Tamazin IIRC who did a fabulous job with our other rescue a few years ago but We think she returned to the UK some time ago.
We will travel region wide for decent help but obviously the nearer to Torrox the better.

fincalospinos
Resident

Re: Dog Behaviourist

Postby fincalospinos » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:26 pm

I have used this guy in the past. He is a dog behaviourist not a trainer. May be worth contacting him. He is based around Torre del Mar.

Steven Rowle
stevenrowle @ outlook. com
Hardworking resident !!

bbobandannie
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Dog Behaviourist

Postby bbobandannie » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:46 am

Theres a fantastic Swedish couple, Joy and Stefan in Monda. They turned our rescue dog round from lunatic to great pet. Their techniques are old school but effective. Highly recommended. The first one on one will give you a way ahead.
We cant recommend them enough. They run JSM dog centre.