FILLING OUT A HOJA DE QUEJAS Y RECLAMACIONES

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
patricia
Andalucia Guru

FILLING OUT A HOJA DE QUEJAS Y RECLAMACIONES

Postby patricia » Thu May 14, 2020 5:18 pm

My cat sadly died at the vets a few weeks ago due to neglect. She wasnt treated at all. I do not want to go into too many details because it is very painful. I have had an excellent UK vet look at her treatment report. Two altogether which contradict themselves and also give medical assessment which are impossible.

I want to fill in a complaints form but I am wondering if you can at the vets. I have just finished my report and reduced it down to about A4 but I have looked at one I think and I would not be able to put all of that in.

I know pets do die and although I was treating my cat for kidney disease all of her numbers were good. Bu she did have high blood pressure and hypertension for which I took her in to be treated which they failed to treat leading to her death.

Can I ask respectfully not to answer with any nasty remarks. I do know that they acted negligently and that is a fact from the medical records provided so it is in black and white and they do not seem to know what they are talking about. I expected to pick up a live cat but instead I had to pick up a dead one.

However all I want to know if it is possible to fill in a complaints form or not. If not I will have to go down another route. I am also going to complain to the veterinary association which is in Madrid.
Torrox Costa "El mejor clima de Europa"

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Re: FILLING OUT A HOJA DE QUEJAS Y RECLAMACIONES

Postby patricia » Fri May 15, 2020 11:28 am

I have found the correct site to make a complaint about a vet https://www.colvema.org/index.asp so no need to worry now. It does say you cannot fill in a local complaint form except if you are complaining about something you have purchased.
Torrox Costa "El mejor clima de Europa"