Income Tax & Pension

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Re: Income Tax & Pension

Postby peteroldracer » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:40 pm

am sure El Cid will agree: do your own return. I am form-phobic, but with Sid, beachcomber and Gerry's help have done mine for the past few years. No costs, a greater understanding of the system...win win
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:11 pm

Totally agree I have seen so many cases on this forum where the lawyers/accountants/financial advisors don’t know what they are talking about.

Send me all the details by PM and I will check it out for you. Age is important.

Sid

LifeofBrian
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby LifeofBrian » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:23 pm

Big shout out to El Cid especially but also others for their input with regard my question. Great experience of the Forum. Keep safe all.

LifeofBrian
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby LifeofBrian » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:25 pm

Hi All, As this seems to be quite a switched on page I thought I would ask another question. Anyone have suggestions for a bank in our part of the the world. I am not far from Velez Malaga and I am currently with Sabadell. I am thinking of changing to Cajamar. Basically I need just a simple account for the moment but with no charges. Cajamar seems to fit the bill. Any comments? If this is the wrong place to ask the question would you be kind and re-direct me. Take and keep safe.