Valor Catastral

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
Grouser
Resident

Valor Catastral

Postby Grouser » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:18 pm

I am trying to understand which valor catastral I need to use for modelo 210. Looking at my IBI there seem to be a number of different catastrals which all seem to vary apart from one. This is entitled Valor base. Would this be the one I use? Any help appreciated as the tax system seems to be a maze worthy of Kafka
Grouser

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Valor Catastral

Postby Beachcomber » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:49 pm

It is usually the highest value. The others may be the value of the building and the land shown separately or reflecting some kind of discount operated by the local authority.

Can you list the values and their descriptions. Send by PM if you prefer or send a scanned copy to my email address if you are able to blank out or cover up your personal details.
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:15 pm

I have only one Valor Catastral listed, its the highest under DATOS DE LA LIQUIDACIÓN and is the one I use for Form 210

The others listed are

Base Liquidable
Base Imponible

Both these are the same Value
I'm in Provincia de Jaén
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Grouser
Resident

Postby Grouser » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Thanks for offering to look at the figures. The list of values on the 2016 IBI reads as follows:
Base Imponible valor catastral 36.918,03
Valor Catastral suelo 17.324,66
Valor Catastral construccion 19.593,37
Base Liquidable 33.933,67
V Catast/ano Ult Rev 2016/2008
Valor base 5.992,18
Naturelza bien inmeuble URBANA
Uso Tipo Aplicabo V-Residential/0,7%
Cuota integra 237,54
Cuota liquida 237,54

In previous years the figures were different for some of the above but Valor Base and Valor Suelo seem to stay the same. Please tell me which figure I should be using for box 4, many thanks
Grouser

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Hi Grouser,
The land and House add up to the Base imponible valor catastral so I would use that one 36.918,03

Having come across........Valor Catastral

"This is made up of two components: the land value (valor catastral suelo) and the property value (valor catastral construcción)."

Await Beachcomber to confirm....... :!:

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Yes, correct.
Let's go Brandon!

Grouser
Resident

Postby Grouser » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Thanks Beachcomber and Enrique. One last question - I am going to pay for previous years as well as 2015. I know that fines and interest payments can be imposed. Is there a box for me to add in the extra that I owe or will they send me a bill?
Grouser

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:57 pm

No, you need to fill in the forms for the previous years on your own initiative.

Don't forget to check the valores catastrales for each individual year and use the appropriate tax rates according to the fiscal year you are declaring for. These are shown in the FAQ.

Also make sure you enter the fiscal year and 'fecha de devengo' accordingly.

If you run across any more uncertainties please post again.
Let's go Brandon!

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Just one other thing. I am not sure how many other years you are planning on paying but 2011 was the first year the taxes were submitted using the online form. If you do 2010 you will need to use the old paper version of the form which is available on the web site. However, I would think that going back to 2011 would be sufficient.

I am not sure for how long you have owned your property but, obviously, if you bought it in the last three or four years you only need go back to the date of purchase submitting the tax pro rata for the year of purchase.
Let's go Brandon!

Grouser
Resident

Postby Grouser » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Muchas gracias for all the help with this. Miraculously we seem to have managed to print the forms. Hopefully we can pay at the bank and we will then be up-to-date
Grouser

JFWalker
Tourist

Postby JFWalker » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:23 am

Good morning, all of the advice given in this and previous posts has been very helpful to me, however, I note the comment from beachcomber, stating that going back to 2011 should be sufficient, are you saying you do not need to go back any further than that?

I have a couple of problems which I hope you can help me with, the first one is that I bought in 2005 and was not aware of this tax until last year and I would have thought that if they can fine you and charge interest for late payments, surely they would want all amounts due to be paid.

I have managed to complete forms back to 2012, (following your brilliant instructions, thank you) although this one might need to be amended as the Suma payment due was less than what I paid in 2013, would this mean that the Valor Catastral (VC) amount was changed in 2012?

What would be the result if I used current VC sum for 2011 and 2012, as I think this would mean I was paying a bit extra, but as I am going to owe them additional charges I am not too fussed?

I have the VC amount showing on the 2005 Suma bill (amount due 140,27 euros), but not on any other bill until 2013. is there any way to find out the VC figure or is there a calculation I can do based on the amount due which has increased every year until 2013.

Thank you in advance of your response, Janice

JFWalker
Tourist

Postby JFWalker » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:44 pm

BUMP, can anybody help me with my query above?? Thanks, Janice

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:28 pm

Late payments only need to go back to 2012. (Four years pior to the current tax year being declared ie 2016) Previous years are proscrito. (Proscribed/subject to Statute of Limitations) Do not pay for 2011. There is no requirement to do so.

The valor catastral does not increase by a given amount each year. Often it does not increase at all and sometimes it goes down. If you want the exact figure and it is not shown on the IBI receipt for 2012 you will need to try to get it from Catastro.

JFWalker
Tourist

Postby JFWalker » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:40 am

Thank you for your response 'Beachcomber' much appreciated :) Janice

JFWalker
Tourist

Postby JFWalker » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Hello again, still on the dreaded Form 210, according to your instructions, you have to write your NIE Number on the last page with the letter F , the box on my form is tiny and the number won't fit in, can anyone advise if it matters if it is over two rows or does it need to be on one line and therefore the number will be written over the bar code. Also, when signing, the document there is space for two signatures, do you need to sign it twice, sight of a completed example would be great, thanks in advance for any help and advice. Janice

Beachcomber your link of FAQ takes you to photo bucket, but doesn't show the example

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Try the link again. Unless you have huge handwriting the number should fit in the box.

You need only sign it once. The 210 is used for multiple purposes and it is sometimes necessary for husband and wife to sign the form. (Claim for refund of 3% retention, for example.)

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi,
Link looking good...........

https://postimg.org/image/clxkurk1r/

JFWalker
Tourist

Postby JFWalker » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi guys, yes apologies, link working fine today. No I do not have huge handwriting :-) On my form the barcode has printed across about half of the box for writing NIE number. You can see picture here.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k99/j ... qflz5v.jpg

Will this cause me a problem? Thank you, Janice

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi,
Just write NIE over the words on that box, on the other pages The NIE is actually printed over the box writings.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Try generating the pdf with a different program.