diputacion provincial de malaga

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
jamesd

diputacion provincial de malaga

Postby jamesd » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi there
This is my first post,
I was wondering if any one could help me , by explaining what ,PATRONATO DE RECAUDACION .- De MALAGA , payment is,
which has quietly gone from my bank account in November
We have had our spanish holiday aprox 2 years now, we can not trace any paperwork for this payment
fingers crossed for a response,
the apprentice :roll:
jamesd

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: diputacion provincial de malaga

Postby Enrique » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Hi jamesd,
Welcome to The Forum............. :D

How do you pay your I.B.I (Council tax in old money)......... :?:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:13 pm

This will explain the purposes and functions of the patronato:

https://portalweb.prpmalaga.es/opencms/opencms/prpweb

If it does not appear in English you can click on the tiny Union Flag in the top right hand corner to make it do so but bear in mind that this is an automatic Google translation. It has not been translated by a person.
Let's go Brandon!

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 pm

That's quite heavy going ;-) - basically as Enrique mentioned, it is roughly the equivalent of council tax in UK - it is collected to pay for things like street lighting, refuse collection (tho' I believe some local authorities charge for this separately), upkeep of roads etc. It is based on your valor catastral, which is a value set by the tax people (Hacienda) and probably will bear no resemblance to market value ! You can find your valor catastral here http://www.sedecatastro.gob.es/ by entering your catastral reference which will be on your escritura (deeds) - if your Spanish is not good there is a link to English ('Welcome' at the top of the page - tiny print in a black band) . It's certainly a lot cheaper than in UK & it is only paid once a year :-)

Hope this is helpful !

edited to add you should be able to get a copy of your IBI bill from your local Recaudacion office http://geoserver.prpmalaga.es/por_gs/ap ... cdd74874e7 is an office locator
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

pensure1988
Resident

Postby pensure1988 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:10 pm

Hi there

I wonder if there is any way a Non-resident living in UK at present can change their address with Patronato de Redcaudacion Provincial Diputacion Provincial de Malaga without coming to Spain.. My Neighbours Statements are going to the incorrect Apartment number in our Block.This Resident is also not in Spain at the moment. My Neighbours do not have these Council Accounts on Direct Debits with their Bank. They do not know at this stage when they will get back to Spain. Meanwhile all their Bills are accruing unpaid interest

Thank You

David

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:49 pm

I think you can change personal details with a digital certificate but not otherwise.