IF YOU ARE PROLIFIC CRIMINAL WHY HAVE A TATTOO?

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: IF YOU ARE PROLIFIC CRIMINAL WHY HAVE A TATTOO?

Postby Wicksey » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:48 pm

The rose one will be interesting when she gets old and saggy :lol: Trouble is the colours do fade and dark ones can end up looking like a bruise. I'm thinking of getting mine touched up as the yellow has faded and it doesn't look as vibrant as it once did.

Unicorn
Resident

Postby Unicorn » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:35 pm

I would like to point out that I was asking why, if you wanted to lead a life of crime why would you have them, a tattoo was quite an identifying feature. I in no way implied that all those that have tattoos are criminals!

After all, Cheryl (Cole) has an enormous one on her behind and I do not think she has an extensive criminal record, except, maybe, in the Morecombe and Wise/Des O'Connor sense! (Except for assaulting a toilet attendant years ago, who, it was said, said 'I do not care how many number ones she's had')

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Postby Pamela1 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:07 pm

Wicksey i also was in my 50's, i wonder if it is a mid life crisis :lol: or did we just do something we wanted to do all along because it came more commonplace and no longer frowned upon......I don't think there will be another tattoo like mine either, a mermaid child taken from my lladro collection. I have always loved mermaids. The artist who did it suggested giving her Irish hair and the orange colour does stand out. The colours are all holding up very well..It is not visible to other people unless i wear a swim suit, i'm not worried about the skin sagging, the top of the outside leg skin is holding up very well. ( it could be one of the last areas to sag, i hope) :lol: :lol: One of the best tattoos i have seen was on a young girl in a bread shop in Guadix, she also had deep red roses which stretched from one should to the other and part way down her back.

Unicorn, i don't think all criminals do want to hide, not from their enemies anyway, in Japan no one goes near the mafia and they are identifiable by their many tattoos so they serve a purpose. I think people stopped worrying about police or authorities when they became criminals.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:43 pm

The tatoo link I posted was, indeed, Cheryl’s bum.

Sid

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:17 pm

Mine is on my shoulder at the very top of my arm, an area I hope won't sag like the rest of me :cry: so it's quite visible. I think they've became more acceptable in recent years, but not sure if it was a mid-life thing or not. I care less about what people think and had it done because I wanted to. It seems to be a 'marmite' thing ..... some friends loved it and others hated it, but I don't really care 'cos I like it :)

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:55 pm

I don't have a problem with tattoos - some are very attractive - but you wouldn't catch me having one at any price, & that goes for any kind of piercing too !
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

biribiri
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby biribiri » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:31 pm

My wife worked in an unemployment office many years ago and I remember her telling me about one of her "clients"
He had CU*T tattooed across his forehead. :wtf:
It was obviously a home made effort done in front of a mirror as the N was the wrong way round. :lolno: I wonder why he was out of work? :roll:

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:02 pm

My ex wife had a tattoo on her lower back when she was you, now it's the size of an eagle :lolno: