New section on Renta

Information and questions about the Law in Spain and Andalucia.
AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

New section on Renta

Postby AkoAko » Wed May 11, 2022 10:12 am

Have never seen this section before and so does anyone know what this refers to and under what circumstances it should be answered YES or NO , the English translation isnt any help.

Recognized the payment amount of 210 euros , the Decreto and sum matches up with the bank entry ( DECRETO-LEY 4/2021 ) . This sum was paid into our bank account July last year and when we questioned it we were told it was an ERTE payment and correct even though we had ended come off ERTE an year earlier .

SUBVENCIONES RECOGIDAS EN LA BASE DE DATOS NACIONAL DE SUBVENCIONES

I am tempted to select YES and tick the box that says " Subsidies or aid that qualify as income from work
Other capital gains derived from public aid " but not totally confident that would be correct .

Assistance would be appreciated .
Attachments
Opera Snapshot_2022-05-11_110952_www1.agenciatributaria.gob.es.png

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: New section on Renta

Postby AkoAko » Thu May 12, 2022 9:30 am

Good old Google has come up with the answer , you have to select " NO " then enter it as " Basic emancipation income: box [0303] " . Unlike Pay through employers which are already recorded from the Hasienda in there correct boxes this sum isnt as it could be attributed to several sources which could be treated in different ways depending on different factors so they leave it to the Resident to state which is applicable . Well thats how i interpreted everything i read which was quite a lot .