Registering with DGT (Digital Certificate)

Frequently asked Questions about living and working in Andalucia and Spain This section is for information only and drawn from the other forum section threads. Members cannot post to it directly but we accept suggestions for topics and to accept members contributions via other threads.
Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Registering with DGT (Digital Certificate)

Postby Beachcomber » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:55 am

To register with DGT start from this page:

https://sede.dgt.gob.es/es/otros-tramit ... ndex.shtml

Click on 'Alta en la DEV con Certificado'

Your Name and NIE will already be shown. Add your email and/or mobile and click 'Aceptar'.

Tick the box 'He leído y acepto las condiciones '

On the next page under the heading 'Categoria' tick the boxes called 'Comunicaciones otros servicios' and 'Sanciones' (these may already be ticked) and click 'Aceptar'.

On the next page click 'Acceso a las notificaciones'

You will receive 'Welcome' messages by SMS and email and an initial notification will appear on the DEV.

If you have a notification you will receive an email and/or SMS telling you to check the DEV or you can check directly at any time by clicking here:

https://sedeapl.dgt.gob.es:9443/WEB_NTR ... ?idioma=es

If there is nothing pending you will receive this message:

'No existe ninguna comunicación/notificación en su buzón correspondiente a los últimos 180 días. Si desea consultar sobre otro rango de fechas utilice la "Búsqueda Avanzada", para más información puede consultar la ayuda'

It may take up to a minute to access notifications so please be patient.

Please note that none of these links will work if you do not have a digital certificate.

Also please note that I have had to compile some of this information from memory as my digital certificate is already registered so I could not go through the complete procedure again.