Form 714 Impuesto sobre el patrimonio

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
ashtondav
Resident

Form 714 Impuesto sobre el patrimonio

Postby ashtondav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:06 pm

I am filling in tax forms, and have been to the aeat website. i have successfully downloaded and completed forms 210 and 214 but I cannot find a pdf, or any other version, of the 714 form.

Can anyone tell me the link for this form, or do i have to visit a tax office; or perhaps a bank would have one. I am in the UK at the moment but am coming over next week. I had hoped to have all my tax returns completed before departure.

thanks

safeashouses
Resident

Postby safeashouses » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:02 pm

There's a good thread about it here:-

http://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewtop ... hlight=714

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Thanks.

Yes I have read all that already, and as a result have downloaded and completed forms 210. I also understand the tax calculations that have to be made.

Like I said my problem is not being able to download form 714. When I follow the link on aeat.es from Modelos y formularios to modelo 714 i get what i think are the regulations, not the pdf form i get when i click modelo 210.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:17 pm

I don't think the 714 is available separately. It forms part of the 'programa de ayuda' along with form 100 and you have to download the whole program here:

http://www.aeat.es/wps/portal/ProgramaA ... nu=0&img=0

I'm not quite sure why you are completing 210 and 714 as well as 214.

214 is a combined form for non-residents who own one property and 210 in conjunction with 714 is for non-residents who own more than one property.

I am also curios as to where you obtained a 214 in PDF format because the only 214 on the AEAT site is one for online presentation.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Sorry, I meant 215 not 214. I use 215 for 3rd party rentals.

I have just completed forms 210 (because i have a garage as well as an apartment).

I am now trying to find and complete 714. According to my copy for 2007 (done by my accountant) this is a mere 5 pages

I have downloaded that massive program RENTA 2007 from your link page and the download. I cannot see how i get to form 714. All i get is a first page with a box which says "Indice de declaraciones". Do you know how i get to form 714?

I am feeling very stupid for dispensing with my accountant from last year. I thought this would be straightforward...

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Type your name in the turquoise coloured box at the top then click on 'Alta'.
In the next box click on 'Patrimonio' then click on 'Acceptar'
On the next page click on Option 3 'Cumplimentar directament la declaración' and the form 714 will appear.

Don't forget to save the details once you have entered them. When you return to the program just click on your name and the form will appear again with your saved data.

There are actually more than five pages but it will only print the pages which are used.

This form can be a bit tricky to use but if you need any further information just ask.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Beachcomber. Thanks!

I am now in the form and entered my name and NIE correctly, but it will not let me enter data in the fields I need to.

For example it will not allow me to enter my UK address on page 1 fields 35, 37, 39 etc. These are cloured yellow

Furthermore on the next page it will not allow me to enter data in the the fields A2, 'Otros inmuebles urbanos'. It is also blocked and coloured yellow. When i tab to go to the next box it automatically takes me to A1, 'Vivienda habitual' or B, 'Bienes inmuebles de naturaleza rustica.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Click on Box 15 click on the small square to the right and a new box will open called 'Domicilio'.

Change the 'X' to the option 'Si el domicilio esta situado en el extranjero' then click on the arrow below and double click on your country from the drop down box 'GB'.

A new box will open into which you can enter your details.

In order to enter details in A2 click on the small square to the right of Box 63 and a new box will open into which you can type your details.

The clave is 'pleno dominio' for your house.and the typo is 'vivienda' and 'otros inmuebles urbana' for your garage.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Wow!

Once you get the hang of those boxes it all becomes, er, clear. Many thanks, the form is all complete, including a "documento de ingresa."

However, I have not got a 'No. de referencia' on the first page. I just have a 'No. de justificante'. Do I get the former when i submit the form? Or do i just print it off and take it to my bank next week?

Many thanks for your time. I would never in a million years have got to this point.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:40 pm

Just print it out and as part of the process it will generate a bar code and a reference number. You do not need to stick your labels on it.

At least from next year onwards you will not have to submit a 714!

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:54 pm

Beachcomber. Amazing advice!

Considering my accountant charged me £200 for preparing 3 210 forms and 2 714 forms I reckon that's worth at least £20 to your favourite charity. Let me know details.

fearfulfred
Resident

Postby fearfulfred » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:27 pm

ashtondav said

" I reckon that's worth at least £20 to your favorite charity. Let me know details."

Now that is the first time I've seen someone actually be grateful in a practical way . Good on ya . Should have thought of this myself once or twice

Fred

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:06 pm

That's very thoughtful of you and there is really no need but if you are serious I will PM you with some details.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:41 am

I am.

Please do.

campo babe
Resident

Postby campo babe » Sat May 17, 2008 9:52 pm

We have recently received a valuation catastral and this gives us a new address to the one we have been using since we moved into our house.

Which address should we use on the Renta tax form?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sat May 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Use the one shown on your self-adhesive tax labels. If you really have a new address and it is correct you should change the details held on record by AEAT.

teralin
Resident

Postby teralin » Sun May 18, 2008 1:36 pm

I live in the campo with no postal delivery service so I keep a post office box down in Torre del Mar. My first IBI for 2007 was sent to the local town hall who promptly returned it back to sender. I only knew about it's existence because an accountant who I used to use discovered it when he went to collect his clients bills and he emailed me to let me know that I could collect it at his office. I paid the bill together with a €12 fine for late payment.

I know that I must go down to the local catastral office to let them know my address for post but does anyone know if they will accept a po box address?

My town hall is in Arenas, have other people in this area received their IBI bills for 2008 yet and if so has their catastral value been revalued upwards as in other areas?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun May 18, 2008 6:27 pm

I have the same problem with DGT and AEAT. The local post office used to put mail with my residential address into my box but they won't do that any more.

They won't accept PO Box addresses but you can overcome it by putting 'Aptdo Correos ???' in the first line of the address. You have to put it in an abbreviated version as possible because most of these computer programs don't have enough space to enter a convoluted address.

teralin
Resident

Postby teralin » Mon May 19, 2008 9:14 am

Beachcomber - is it possible for me to change my address online (for IBI purposes) or do I have to make a trip to the local office? If so do you have a link to their website and any useful tips for a sketchy spanish speaker.

As usual, many thanks.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon May 19, 2008 10:07 am

You can only do this if you have a user's certificate. You should be able to do it at the Catastro department in your local Town Hall but in smaller ones it has to be on certain days of the week.