Twittering

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Re: Twittering

Postby Lavanda » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:35 pm

I did sign up for Twitter but I've never been back since to check on what happens next. Somehow I don't get the time I need to keep up with normal correspondence and e-mail and web site maintenance and blog stuff to spend yet more time on the computer doing Twitter or FaceBook or other stuff. :?

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Lavanda
I did sign up for Twitter but I've never been back since to check on what happens next.
I don't know either but you appear to be following me .....
Dave

Kathy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Kathy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Stephen Fry quits Twitter (and then comes back again) - Sunday Times http://bit.ly/3WaxHI

alpujarrans
Tourist

Postby alpujarrans » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Perhaps Twittering should be confined to the Amigos' lounge, though we're not members. There is generally plenty of useful info to be gleaned from the various threads, though we do suffer from bouts of Anoraknaphobia and love the occasional prod and joust to lighten things. What? No more 'hey Dudes?'
It's interesting that Twittering is synonymous with trivial and sometimes unintelligible babble, but commercial interests aside, sometimes Twites have a subliminal message to pass on and, hey, let's not squander our senses of humour. And don't forget Chortling! And anyone who needs a good excuse to Chortle is a sad Twit. We're not all members of Bomber Command.

...and what of the ox that loves his yoke and deems the deer of the forest stray and vagrant things

Will Witter