why is it that?

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
princess peach
Andalucia Guru

why is it that?

Postby princess peach » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 pm

How come when i pick up my doggies do and put it into a bag and into the bin,the people that own smaller dogs like yorkies etc,think its o.k to scoop up the cr@p in a tissue and then launch it onto the path!!!
Why they think its o.k to do this i will never know. :evil:

crazyred
Resident

Re: why is it that?

Postby crazyred » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:15 pm

I'd like to know why people round here don't even clean up after their handbag dogs with a tissue when we're picking up after a 60 kg monster :evil: If I can do it, I'm damm sure they can!!

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Christ if a jobbie weighs in at 60kg I'd thought you'd need to do a firemans lift to get rid of it :think:
Property owner in Andalucia since 2002. How time flies.

princess peach
Andalucia Guru

Postby princess peach » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Crikey Crazy,one of Reggies "do,s "must weigh the same as one of little old you... :lol:

Sometimes Winston has four in a row(he likes to hold onto his food :crazy: )You wanna try picking up 4 do,s in one bag....Its not pleasant but i have it off to a fine art.. :thumbup: :lol:

Retro P
Resident

Postby Retro P » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Devils Advocate wrote:Christ if a jobbie weighs in at 60kg I'd thought you'd need to do a firemans lift to get rid of it :think:
Sharp D A, sharp :clap:
Ah! the full english!!

Piensos
Tourist

Postby Piensos » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:11 pm

You should visit a championship dog show if you get the chance over here, there is poop everywhere it seems it is beneath them to clear up after them selves. You would be repremanded in the UK if you did that at a dog show. It just spoils it for everyone else.

crazyred
Resident

Postby crazyred » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have just seen some of the replies on this thread. The monster that does the jobbies is 60kg, the jobbies are not :lol: Thankfully, as Reggie is fed a raw diet his 'mess' is quite easy to clean up. When he ate commercial dog food I was nearly up to my neck in *&%@!