I'm Happy in Spain !!!

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: I'm Happy in Spain !!!

Postby katy » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:03 am

Graet post Masterob :clap:

Ancient-Briton
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Ancient-Briton » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 am

"katy" wrote-]Graet post Masterob :clap:

Your 'Yorkshire Accent' is showing there Katy---Graet Ay !-And now I'm convinced that you are Lady Muck--Good on you girl--lets have more humour and liven the place up a bit ! :lol:
( thought you drove back to UK with your pets--by the way ? ).
Anyway Good Luck to you in your new home..xx

Masterob,
I'm sure lots share your views and if it's time to move on-then go for it !
But while you are waiting to sell your house I hope that you continue to enjoy your time in Spain.
There are so many people 'knocking Spain' though and I'm a bit fed up of hearing it,but I do know many who are happy to stick it out, and don't want to go back.
I would never say that I wouldn't move from Spain at some point, but although I like UK for many reasons , I don't envisage ever going back there on a permanent basis.
So hope that you sell your house quickly and you can get on with you life, property is starting to sell again, but mainly within the Spanish market, I'm told.. :wink:

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:35 am

Dave

ladymuck
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ladymuck » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 pm

with reference to BONGTREES who says you just pack your car up with your pets and return, maybe
a few people could do this but most like us had a whole house load including furniture, a spanish car
and two dogs so I hardly think that would fit in a car do you.
Where do you live when you get there in your spanish car :wtf:
What is this obsession with two new people joining at the same time being the same person :?
Can it only be the same people on here and nobody new and nobody with an opinion. Its time
Andalucia.com had a word with these people.

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:22 pm

... snigger ...
Dave

Ancient-Briton
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Ancient-Briton » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Bad Boy Mowser.! :shh: .You know that it is rude to snigger- :lol:

Personally I don't give a F F.---F----Monkey's who anyone thinks I am..

But out of curiosity who does everyone think I am ?-----

Go on have -a -go.

Jool
Andalucia Guru

Postby Jool » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:35 pm

A. Troll Esq of Egocity, Waste of timeville.

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Ancient-Briton

I'm not referring to you!
Dave

Ancient-Briton
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Ancient-Briton » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

JOOL !
I'm appalled at your thoughts, and I thought you were such a nice person. :cry:

:wink:

ladymuck
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ladymuck » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 pm

the first thing to learn on here is that there really dosent seem to be many nice people on here.
But hey im talking to the people that read this forum and dont join. I wonder why they dont :roll:

princess peach
Andalucia Guru

Postby princess peach » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:08 pm

JOOL !
I'm appalled at your thoughts, and I thought you were such a nice person
Jool IS a nice person,she says what she thinks end of :thumbup:

Or what about Princess Peach and Markwilding ?---Nice entertaining people. No I Think not.
:lol: :clap: :thumbup:

clip clop clip clop over the rickety bridge....DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!
Your about as transparent as cling film..both you and Lady Scarlet Locket. :lol:

I take back the quote wishing you a Happy Easter on the other post..."UP YOURS" instead! :lol:

pietree
Resident

Postby pietree » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey you lot,

How the hell we ever gonna sell our houses here now?

New folks....Take no notice of them for heavens sake......they re just kidding :clap: :lol:

Its glorious here and whatever we do here everything just drops in to your lap and goes to according plan :crazy:
Thats it for now

masterob
Andalucia Guru

Postby masterob » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm

katy, thanks. :)

Ancient Briton, thanks also. Hopefully property will start selling again, in the meantime we are certainly not hating it here.

Mowser, great song although I prefer the 1980s disco version by Marx and Spencer once you get beyond the over long intro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWwB2hkWzX4

As to staying, I think that only puts off the inevitable for us. As I said earlier there are things we like about Spain or maybe I should say Andalucia but there are things about life here which, when we first arrived and during the "honeymoon period" we tolerated, even found exciting because thats how things were done and it was different. Now they irritate us. I suspect some of that is down to getting older and being less tolerant. With the big 70 approaching thoughts turn to future health and while we are in excellent health now it may not always be the case. Schoolboy Spanish (just) may suffice for the local shops etc but we would feel very vulnerable should the need for hospitalisation arise. For all its alleged faults the UK NHS is more of a welcoming option.

I hope this doesn't give a picture of disillusionment with Spain, that is not so although I suppose it's fair to say that if living here was our wildest dreams come true we would not be even thinking of upping sticks!

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Not sure what to make of all this, still Have a Good Weekend Everyone...

pirate
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby pirate » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey you lot,

How the hell we ever gonna sell our houses here now?

New folks....Take no notice of them for heavens sake......they re just kidding :clap: :lol:

Its glorious here and whatever we do here everything just drops in to your lap and goes to according plan :crazy:

Pietree :wave: , Please shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, do you really want more like this lot here?

Cant you see the plan? :thumbdown:
Snot me, stwiscki

scampicat
Resident

Postby scampicat » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm

katy wrote:Graet post Masterob :clap:
Seconded

Retro P
Resident

Postby Retro P » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:00 am

I find it very, very strange that a "newbie" with 12 posts appears to be very confident when referring to some of our older, ie longserving posters, with 12 posts, how could you possible be familiar with their style :yawn:
Ah! the full english!!

Ancient-Briton
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Ancient-Briton » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:29 am

The response to my posts have been exactly as expected, the usual school yard bullies ganging together,quite determined to block any new poster who dare try to post a different opinion to theirs !
Still apart from the sad, patronizing bullies there have been some decent people with decent responses, Thank You to the nice people.
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've been reading these pages for over six years,and of course it's very easy to read old postings, so what is this big mystery about how I should know what's going on ?.I've also been around Spain a long time , so probably know much more than many about problems and lifestyles.
It's really funny watching responses from some of the members, who in the main seem to be non-resident, never lived in Spain, have already left,or packed and waiting to go, have Multi ID's themselves,and have had loads of aggro in the past after being accused of being Trolls.( Retro P, Princess Peach etc.).
So it would seem that new posters aren't welcome here unless they are subdued and servile.
That's it from me then, I'll get my coat and go somewhere nicer.
No hard feelings to anyone and I hope that you all find what you are looking for in life.
And for the many who are happy in Spain or are contemplating moving here, then I say Hang In there and good luck to you.
Bye,
J----K----R----L---D----Ancient Briton..'erm sorry for a minute couldn't remember who I am today. :wink:

princess peach
Andalucia Guru

Postby princess peach » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 pm

That's it from me then, I'll get my coat and go somewhere nicer.
Yeah.more like youve been sussed under this name and will be back using yet another ID... :lolno:

ValL
Resident

Postby ValL » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:50 pm

I see this place still has the same old stirrers and bullies. No wonder I seldom log in. No win situation here blasted if you say you hate Spain, blasted if you say you love it. In fact as far as some bullies on here are concerned you best not post at all.