Parking Malaga Airport for the weekend

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
oscarposcar
Andalucia.com Amigo

Parking Malaga Airport for the weekend

Postby oscarposcar » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi can any recommend a car park for the weekend which is easy to get to etc. I see the airport uses P3 for long term at 4 euros a day - any one used it? I know there is a lot of choice but as the airport is changing constantly I thought I'd better check. Thanks

ajtg1952
Resident

Re: Parking Malaga Airport for the weekend

Postby ajtg1952 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:26 pm

I tend to use Chips Away at €5 per day or part day. They offer free delivery to and from the terminal I have noticed one on the way to Chips Away advertising €3 per day but they have a minimum charge which I think is €25 and also charge for delivery of the vehicle to the terminal.

Yesterday I came across Cost Golf Parking near Leeroy Merin offering €3.50. I have had a look at their website and there does not appear to be a minimum charge. However the website does not work very well. The booking link is missing.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:02 pm

ajtg1952 wrote: Yesterday I came across Cost Golf Parking near Leeroy Merin offering €3.50.
I recently used Costa Golf Parking near Leroy Merlin, http://www.parkingcostagolf.net/
As stated, only €3.50 a day, no minimum, there website link doesn't work but you can phone them.
Person there spoke perfect English. I said I would arrive at about 3:00 PM. Just before I left home he phoned me to say he was dropping passengers at the airport at that time be he would be soon after. Most impressed. On our return he was waiting at the pick up point for us.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

ajtg1952
Resident

Postby ajtg1952 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Thank you Gerry, I think I will give them a try. Thank you also for correcting my spelling!!

ajtg1952
Resident

Postby ajtg1952 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:15 pm

I have now used Costa Golf Parking on three occasions now and I am very impressed with them.

They are just off the Motorway at the Leroy Merlin turn-off. Their charge is €3.50 per day. They have full time staff at their base; so you are not waiting for the mini bus driver to return and book you in, and they are very prompt at picking you up.

I can thoroughly recommend them.