Death in Spain

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Paula
Andalucia Guru

Re: Death in Spain

Postby Paula » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Remember Ken often mentioning you (Fay, if I remember correctly)
Sad to hear about your loss, I also remember him often mentioning family living nearby and hope you are all able to support each other through your sadness and loss.
Take care.

princess peach
Andalucia Guru

Postby princess peach » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Darling Fay,How so very sorry i am to hear your lovely husband Ken has passed away.
He was an amazing man,so funny and spoke of you always with such love.We struck up a great friendship and trust that i felt like id known him for years.We used to message each other privately when there was "trouble" on the forum and laugh secretly,as im sure he told you :wink:
We shared Chilli talks..and he used to take the mickey at me killing all my plants lol
Im truly sad,he has passed away,he regularly made me laugh,but one thing i knew,was his love for you,his darling wife Fay,and all his family.He was a genuine,caring man who i shall miss greatly.
Please take care of yourself.
Thinking of you at this sad time,
All my love in the world,
Peachy/Angie xxxxxxx

Roz
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Roz » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:52 pm

So sorry to hear of your loss Mrs Ken2.

This link was witten by a friend of ours after our mutal good friend died suddenly in Spain. Hope it is useful.
http://www.secretandalucia.com/guadiaro ... spain.html

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your sad loss. I can understand a little about the confusion you must have felt because my OH suffered an unexpected brain aneurysm earlier this year. Luckily for us he is recovering. I hope, like us, you live in a very supportive community to help you through some of this terrible time.

hillybilly
Andalucia Guru

Postby hillybilly » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Would just like to add my condolences to all the others...Ken's posts on here were always funny and uplifting. He will be greatly missed.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:51 pm

I can't put it any better than to say I agree completely with all the positive comments about ken, and the expressions of sympathy.
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

AndaluzCampo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AndaluzCampo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:59 am

I have just read about your loss and want to express my sympathy. I hope you are getting help and support through this difficult time. Ken was obviously a well respected forum member, and I'm sure lots of people are here for you on the forum if you need any help or advice. Look after yourself, wishing you all the best.